Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack with Joystick, Throttle, and Rudder Pedals for PC - A Unique 3D Technological Innovation Built into the New Thrustmaster HOTAS System with S.M.A.R.T. Technology
Most accurate ever. The T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick, comes with 16,000 x 16,000 dots stick resolution, provides the precision and all controls at your fingertips. Coming with TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle. Both featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology that makes you feel just like sitting in the cockpit!
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick, the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle and the TFRP (Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals)
- The T.16000M FCS offers you a precision level greater than current systems, which will not decrease over time, thanks to the joystick's H.E.A.R.T technology (U.S. patent US08471815): 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors technology offering awarded precision
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ offers greater precision due to magnetic sensors which allow for friction-free action
- Helical spring (0.1" / 2.8mm diameter) located in the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical buttons, 12 on the base and 4 on the stick
- The throttle's and the Rudder pedals' S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology delivers a unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision
- The T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game
- The T.16000M FCS Flight Pack is compatible with PC via USB in Windows® 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
T.16000M FCS Flight Stick
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16,000 x 16,000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
The helical spring (0.1" / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick) and progressive throttle, 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers' immersion to a whole new level.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the joystick. Precision levels are 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16,000 x 16,000 values!). The magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won't decrease over time.
- Helical spring (0.1" / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical button identification
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multi-directional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
T.A.R.G.E.T Programming Software**: Program up to 256 Buttons on the Joystick (buttons merged from keyboard and mouse)
Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical Editor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game.
Tailor your own profiles to enhance most Thrustmaster flight controllers, and share them with the Thrustmaster community.
HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Stick) Control of All Cockpit Elements
Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general - and space simmers in particular - who have requested a mid-range HOTAS joystick.
The T.16000M FCS HOTAS has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard. It is composed of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick and the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle.
The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
TWCS Throttle and S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track)
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter. The TWCS throttle's lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort.
To give simmers complete control, the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 9 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs - plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder*.
The TWCS throttle features 5 axes and a rear RJ12 connector offering 3 additional axes via the external optional TFRP rudder* from Thrustmaster's flight product ecosystem.
* Sold separately.
The Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks is an unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion - precise and comfortable. The TWCS throttle's lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort along its entire 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel, for smooth and accurate control. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle's friction level to suit their own personal taste.
Thrustmaster Advanced Flying Ecosystem
These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are also compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software**.
* Sold separately.
** Free of charge, available for download from the http://support.thrustmaster.com website.
Ergonomic Design for Optimum Comfort and Precision
Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games.
The Thrustmaster TFRP (T.Flight Rudder Pedals)
The TFRP features 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade anodized aluminum. The rails' unique design ensures totally smooth sliding motion, working in conjunction with a self-centering rudder axis: the combination of these two elements provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering.
S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) Slide Rails Rudder and Brake Pedals
System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum for perfectly smooth sliding motion. The self-centering rudder axis provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering. It offers long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers. The 10-inch / 25-centimeter footrest is designed for rudder function. The versatile ergonomic design make it suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc). With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal. And with the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor. Its large base and inclined design combining comfort with stability.
The large differential brake pedals are 10 inches / 25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size) in size. There is the rounded central pivot with central grip, on the differential brake's axis. Pivot angle with a 15° range of travel: on an incline for deliberate activation, avoiding inadvertent activation when using the rudder.
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows® 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
|Product||T.16000M FCS Fight Pack w/ Joystick, TWCS Throttle, TFRP Rudder Pedals|
|Number of Buttons||16 action buttons (12 on the base + 4 on the stick)
1 x 8-way Point of View hat switch
|Number of Axles||4 independent axles|
|Number of Buttons||14 buttons
1 x 8-way Point of View hat switch
|Number of Axles||5 independent axles|
|TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals|
|Number of Pedals||2|
|Footrest Size||10" (25 cm)|
|Pivot Angle||15° range of travel|
|Connector||USB and/or RJ12|
- Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS Joystick
- Thrustmaster Weapon Control System (TWCS) Throttle
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TRFP)
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information