Convert Your Old Analog Memories into Modern Digital Images
Convert all your old 135 slides and 135/110/126 negatives into digital images with the Smartfix 14 megapixel scanner from Veho.
Transferring your negative film and slides and negatives direct to SD card makes it ideal for editing, archiving or for sharing old photographs with your family and friends.
The Veho Smartfix is a complete stand-alone scanner with 2.4" preview/review LCD screen with a removable lithium-ion rechargeable battery and comes with a USB charging cable, making this scanner completely portable.
The fast one touch scanning makes it easy to bring those old pictures back to life. The instant preview and built-in auto-exposure/colour balance ensures that the pictures come out their absolute best.
The Smartfix scanner is PC and Mac compatible and supports up to 32GB SDHC / SD card (not included).
- Convert 135 slides and 135/110/126 negatives into digital images
- Stand-alone portable design with no computer or software required
- Small/lightweight with built-in 2.4" TFT LCD screen, one touch scanning and Tacton rubber touch finish
- Instant preview and built-in auto-exposure, colour balance and other image enhancements
- Optional USB connection compatible with Mac/PC for easy file transfer
- PC with Windows®
|Make and Model||Veho Slide & Negative Film Scanner|
|Device Type||Slide / Negative Scanner|
|Image Sensor||1/2.33" 14 MP CMOS Sensor|
|Focus System||Fixed focus|
|EV Range||±2.0 EV|
|Scan Speed||1~2 seconds|
|Scan Trays||135 Slide
135mm Film Negative
110mm Film Negative
126mm Film Negative
|Image Format||135 Negative 3:2 Ratio
110 Negative 4:3 Ratio
126 Negative 1:1 Ratio
|Display||2.4" color LCD screen for preview and playback|
USB Type-A to USB Mini-B Cable
|Power Supply||Li-ion rechargeable battery 3.7V, 1050 mAh|
|Dimensions||144 x 116 x 119 mm (5.7" x 4.6" x 4.7")|
- Veho VFS-014 Smartfix Scanner
- 135 Slider Tray
- 135 Negative Tray
- 110 Negative Tray
- 126 Negative Tray
- Cleaning Brush
- USB-A to Mini-B USB Cable
- 3.5mm Jack to yellow RCA Cable
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Quick Start Guide