The Ultimate PC Gaming Platform
Based on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture, the Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1050 OC Low Profile 3G Graphics Card provides major improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor, the Maxwell architecture.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to digital resolution of 7,680 x 4,320
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
Built with all-new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture and using ultra-fast FinFET manufacturing process, GeForce GTX 10 series is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency.
Next-Gen Gaming Technologies
To meet the demands of the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors, NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies features smooth gameplay and cinematic experience, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture - even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and play-and-lay compatibility with leading headsets - driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Powered by NVidia GeForce® GTX 1050
- Boost: 1,596 MHz / Base: 1,430 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1,544 MHz / Base: 1,404 MHz in Gaming mode
- Integrated with 3GB GDDR5 memory
- Low profile design with 167mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays
- One-click Super Overclocking
Low Profile Design
Low profile design with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
One-click Super overclocking
With a simple click on AORUS engine, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
Low Power Loss
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
AORUS Graphics Engine
Adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
(Note: The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.)
- Power Supply: 300W Minimum
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 compliant motherboard with two adjacent free slots
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ XP class
- 2GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Optical drive for software installation (CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive)
- Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows® 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows® 7 (32/64 bit)
|Chipset||Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1050|
|CUDA Cores||768 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||Base: 1,569 MHz / Boost: 1,430 MHz (OC mode)
Base: 1,544 MHz / Boost: 1,404 MHz (Gaming mode)
|Texture Fill Rate||N/A|
|Memory Clock||7,008 MHz|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Max Power Draw||300W|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Max Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
Max Analog: N/A
Max Digital: 7,680 x 4,320
|Max. Display Support||4 displays|
|I/O Ports||1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort v1.4 port
2 x HDMI v2.0 port
|DirectX Support||Version 12|
|OpenGL Support||Version 4.5|
|Dimensions||37 x 167 x 68.9 mm (HxLxW)|
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® GTX 1050 OC Low Profile 3G Video Card
- Low Profile Bracket
- User's Manual