So Small You Hardly Know It's There. So Fast You Barely Have to Wait.
Transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives**, so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds1. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software provides password protection2 of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
- An ultra-small, low-profile, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that's ideal for different occasions
- The fast way to move media between your devices
- Fast read speeds of up to 200MB/s* and write speeds of up to 150MB/s*
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1) enabled for super-fast transfer speeds
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Keep private files private with included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s**, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives** so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds1 or 1000 photos in less than 60 seconds3.
The USB connector retracts to keep it safe when you're not using it.
USB 3.1 Enabled, Yet Backward-Compatible
The SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive is backward-compatible so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess™ software. This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files2. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer6. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
- Mac® OS
|Interface||USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
(USB 2.0 backward compatible at reduced transfer rates)
|Data Transfer||Read: Up to 200 MB/s
Write: Up to 150 MB/s
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** Up to 150MB/s write speed to drive, up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 200MB/s read speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. Based on 4K video transfer (4GB) with USB 3.1, Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess) For China only: Password protection is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
3. Based on 4GB transfer of photos (avg. file 4MB) with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.