32GB HyperX® Impact DDR4-2666 SODIMM Is Here
Stay Ahead of the Curve with Next-gen DDR4 SODIMM
Keep your notebook or small-form-factor machine ahead of the curve with HyperX® Impact DDR4 SODIMM and crank the settings up. It's optimized for Intel's Series 100 and 200 chipsets and tested for compatibility with leading motherboard manufacturers. Available in capacities of up to 64GB, it features low CL13, CL14 and CL15 latencies, higher memory bandwidth and speeds up to 2666MHz1 to power through everything. It auto-overclocks for peak performance and runs efficiently at 1.2V.
HyperX® HX426S15IB2K2/32 is a kit of two 2G x 64-bit (16GB) DDR4-2666 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 2Rx8, memory modules, based on sixteen 1G x 8-bit DDR4 FBGA components. Total kit capacity is 16GB. Each module supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel® XMP) 2.0. This module has been tested to run at DDR4-2666 at a low latency timing of 15-17-17 at 1.2V.
- Optimized for Intel's Series 100 and 200 chipsets to help future-proof your system
- 32GB capacity, auto overclocks up to 2666MHz1
- Automatic overclocking for a hassle-free boost
- Fast 15-17-17 Latency Timings for better performance
- XMP-ready profiles for easy custom tuning
- Low 1.2 standard voltage runs more efficiently
- Slim black thermal label and black PCB
|Capacity||32GB (2x 16GB)|
|Memory Type||PC4-21300 DDR4|
|Speed Rating||DDR4-2666 MHz|
|Intel® XMP||Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 Auto Overclocking|
|Pins||260-pin Unbuffered, Non-ECC SO-DIMM|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 85 °C
Storage: -55 ~ 100 °C
|Dimensions (WxH)||69.6 x 30.0 mm|
1. HyperX DDR4 PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. Memory overclocking is locked at 2133MHz (Skylake) or 2400MHz (Kaby Lake) on all mobile processors except H Series Core i7 processors (i7-xxxxHQ or i7-xxxxHK).
- 2 x 16GB Kingston HyperX Impact DDR4-2666 SODIMM