Razer Atrox Dragon Ball FighterZ Edition – Arcade Stick for XBox One
Bred To Fight
Built on years upon years of collective arcade and console gaming experience from pro gamers and the Razer community alike, the Razer Atrox arcade stick was engineered and refined to perfection through countless prototypes via an extensive beta testing phase and has been crafted to allow the same advanced modification that gamers and modders have come to love over the years. On top of having internals and storage easily accessible at the touch of a button, you can also fully change the joystick and all 10 buttons for complete customizability.
Ready up to combat the super Android fighters plaguing the cosmos. Unleash elaborate combos and supers, and deal staggering damage in explosive glory. True power knows no limit - go ahead and burn plenty of super meter.
- 10 x Tournament-Grade Sanwa buttons
- Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top and additional bat top
- Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
- Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
- Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
- Storage room for alternative bat top joystick and more
- 9.8 ft / 3 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
- Screwdriver included for modding
- Xbox One compatible
Constructed for Combat
The Razer Atrox is a tournament-grade fighting machine that uses premium Sanwa hardware components. Get full control with 10 highly responsive buttons and an 8-way joystick - exactly what you need to perfectly and precisely tackle your opponents. Kamehame-ha!
Customize It Your Way
For the modding enthusiasts who switch out your joystick and buttons to suit your mood or playstyle, the Razer Atrox is fully mod-capable and effortless to customize. The entire bottom of the internal compartment is also easy to screw mount in every location.
Room For More
At the touch of a button, the internal storage compartments of the Razer Atrox open to reveal dedicated slots for an included detachable screw-lock cable, a ball top joystick, and a screwdriver. There's also room to store two extra buttons - making it the all-in-one arcade stick.
|Colour||Black, Orange, Dragon Ball Artwork|
|Buttons||8 x Sanwa action buttons
1 x L3 button
1 x R3 button
1 x Lock switch
|Joystick||1 x Sanwa 8-way joystick with ball top|
|Cable Length||9.8 ft. / 3 m|
- Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for XBox One, Dragon Ball FighterZ Edition
- User Information