Triple-Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station - 1x HDMI - 2x DisplayPort
Port Replicator | Mac & Windows® | 4K DP | 5 USB ports | TAA Compliant
This triple-monitor docking station turns your USB 3.0 laptop into a full workstation with two DisplayPort outputs and an HDMI output. Plus, unlike some proprietary docks that only work with specific brands of laptop, this dock is universal, working with your Mac or Windows computer with USB 3.0.
- TRIPLE DISPLAY DOCKING STATION: This universal USB 3.0 laptop dock lets users maximize their display capabilities with a triple monitor (1 x HDMI and 2 x DP) or dual-monitor setup, which will help to boost productivity
- 4K ULTRA HD RESOLUTIONS: Bring a lifelike picture to your monitor or display with this 4K USB docking station that supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 on one of the displays while supporting and 2048x1152 on the other two
- CONNECT & CHARGE YOUR USB PERIPHERALS: Connect up to five USB devices with this USB 3.0 DisplayPort & HDMI docking station - For added convenience, you can quickly charge your USB devices using the integrated USB fast-charge port
- CREATE A POWERFUL WORKSTATION: In addition to the five USB ports, the triple display docking station features a GbE RJ45 port and headset jack plus a separate 3.5mm audio and microphone port
- OS COMPATIBILITY: This USB docking station works with Windows, Mac, and ChromeOS - Includes 1x 3.3ft (1m) USB 3.0 Type-A to B host cable - NOTE: USB-C hosts will need a USB 3.0 Type-C to B cable or USB 3.0 Type-C male to Type-A female adapter (not incl.)
Triple Display Flexibility
The USB 3.0 docking station adds triple-monitor support to your workstation, with resolution support up to 4K (3840 x 2160p) on one display and 2048x1152 on the other two. With more screens, combined with high resolution, the dock maximizes your screen real estate so you can simultaneously access multiple applications and compose on one display while referencing material on the other. You can also use your laptop screen for four displays in total, making it easy to manage several programs at once and avoid the nuisance of minimizing or rearranging windows.
The TAA compliant USB3DOCKH2DP is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use three displays to work on multiple documents simultaneously in office applications
- View multiple monitors at a glance, in financial or investment firms
- Create a quick-connect workstation that supports your existing HDMI and DisplayPort monitors
- Windows® 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.8 - 10.12, 10.14 - 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
- Chrome OS™ v55+
- USB-enabled computer with an available USB 3.0 port.
- 4K resolution is supported on the DisplayPort Video 1 port only. A 4K-capable DisplayPort display is required to achieve 4Kx2K resolutions.
- If connected to a USB 2.0 host port, or if using a USB 2.0 host connection cable, performance may be limited (USB 3.0 host cable included).
- USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
|Product||Triple-Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station w/ HDMI & DisplayPort|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, USB 3.0|
|Connectors||2 x DisplayPort (20 pin)
1 x HDMI (19 pin)
1 x USB 3.2 Type-A (9 pin, Fast-Charge)
4 x USB Type-A (9 pin, 5 Gbps)
1 x RJ-45
1 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position)
2 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position)
1 x USB 3.2 Type-B (9 pin, Gen 1, 5Gbps)
1 x Security Lock Slot
|Max. Digital Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (DisplayPort Video 1 - Single Display)
2560 x 1600 (DisplayPort Video 3 - Single Display)
2560 x 1440 (HDMI - Single Display)
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Interface||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Power||AC power adapter|
|Input||100~240 AC @ 1.5A|
|Output||5V DC @ 6.5A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0~40 °C
Storage: -10~80 °C
|Humidity||0 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant, TAA compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||3.2" x 1.3" x 10.6" (82 x 34 x 270 mm)|
Note: USB-enabled computer with an available USB 3.0 port.
4K resolution is supported on the DisplayPort Video 1 port only. A 4K-capable DisplayPort display is required to achieve 4Kx2K resolutions.
If connected to a USB 2.0 host port, or if using a USB 2.0 host connection cable, performance may be limited (USB 3.0 host cable included).
- StarTech Triple-Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual