Power Cord - Right-Angle NEMA 5-15P to C13 - 15 ft.
Connect your computer, monitor or printer to a wall outlet without blocking other outlets
This NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord features a right-angled plug, which positions the connector so that it doesn't block other available outlets. The cable is especially useful when plugging into a dual AC wall outlet, as it frees up the second outlet for another power cord.
The high-quality computer power cord is designed to provide a durable, long-lasting connection to your peripheral devices. It makes a suitable replacement for worn out or missing computer, monitor or printer power cords.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 18AWG wire construction ensures maximum power handling capability
- Provides a high quality replacement for worn-out or missing power cords
- The PXTR10115 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Right-angle plug positions the connector to prevent blocking available outlets
- Rated to carry 125V at 10A
- Guaranteed reliability
- Save space on a two outlet AC wall outlet
- Plug your monitor, computer, or printer into a grounded power outlet
- Dependable replacement or spare computer power cord
|Product||Right-Angle NEMA 5-15P to C13 Power Cord Cable Extension|
|Cable Jacket||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connectors||1 x NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug
1 x IEC 60320 C13 Power Receptacle
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Connector||Right Angle to Straight|
|Cable Length||15 feet (4.6m)|
|Certification||RoHS compliant, UL Listed|