H Series H500 Black – Tempered Glass Compact Mid Tower ATX Case
The entire H-Series showcases NZXT's vision for modern PCs and includes form-factors from mid-tower ATX down to Mini-ITX. Each includes builder-friendly features like generous airflow, removable brackets for mounting fans and radiators, a patent-pending cable management system, signature PSU shroud and cable management bar, and a stunning tempered glass panel.
The H500 showcases the signature design of the NZXT H Series cases. The elegant all-steel construction includes the iconic cable management system to streamline building and upgrading your system. You can easily build a powerful system with plenty of options for storage and cooling. The H500 includes two Aer F* fans and a seamless tempered glass side panel.
* Case version fans and specs vary from retail version2 PC RGB Controller, which is sold separately.
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases your build with crisp clarity
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
The H-Series cases are available in four color combinations to match your taste, and its elegant all-steel construction is shared across all sizes in the new H-series. The tempered glass panel and signature PSU shroud and and iconic cable bar to showcase your beautiful builds.
Enjoyable Builds For All
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable. The H-Series layout ensures you'll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation: a front drop-in bracket is designed for radiators up to 280mm, and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Aer F 120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system's clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered.
* Case version fans and specs vary from retail version.
Storage installation is a snap with the single, quick-release 2.5" SSD tray positioned on the PSU shroud. There are also two steel trays behind the motherboard with an additional 3.5" mounting below the shroud. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
- PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended. Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
- Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
|Product||H500 ATX Computer Case w/ Tempered Glass|
|Color||Matte Black / Black|
|Chassis Type||Mid Tower|
|Material||Tempered glass side panel, SECC Steel|
|Motherboard||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX|
|Drive Bays||3.5": 2+1
|Maximum GPU Length||Up to 381mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||Up to 165mm|
|Cable Management||19 ~ 23 mm|
|Fan Mount Locations||Front: 2 x 120 or 2 x 140 mm
Top: 1 x 120 or 1 x 140 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
|Filters||Front right-side, bottom front, and PSU in-take|
|Radiator Mount Locations||Front: up to 280mm
|Front I/O||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x Audio/Mic
|Power Supply||Not included|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||210 x 435 x 428 mm (without feet)
210 x 460 x 428 mm (with feet)
|Weight||7 kg (15.43 lbs)|
- NZXT H500 Mid Tower ATX Computer Case w/ Tempered Glass Window (Matte Black/Black)
- Accessory Kit
- Quick Start Guide