Listen to Your Music Easily with the Digital Audio Converter
This USB-C™ adapter lets you listen to music from your device's USB-C™ port using regular headphones. A built-in DAC outputs high-resolution audio and features a Class G amplifier (24-bit/192 kHz).
Moshi's USB-C™ Digital Audio Adapter lets you listen to music from your device's USB-C™ port using regular headphones. The built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC) outputs high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz audio signals, ideal for audiophile libraries or premium streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, and more. A Class G amplifier enhances the quality of your headphones for a more robust and immersive sound experience. Anodized aluminum housings and reinforced stress relief points add durability, while protocol pass-through lets you control your music on the go. Pair this USB-C™ Digital Audio Adapter with Moshi's Avanti on-ear headphones so you can listen to music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Listen to music on your USB-C™ device using regular 3.5 mm headphones.
- Supports high-resolution audio: 24-bit/192 kHz.
- Protocol pass-through to control your music on the go.
- Anodized aluminum housings with reinforced stress relief points
- USB-C™ phones and tablets
|Product||USB-C Digital Audio Converter|
|Connectors||1 x USB-C male
1 x 3.5mm jack
|Audio Support||High-resolution 24-bit / 192 kHz|
|Cable Length||4.33" (11cm)|
- Moshi Digital Audio Converter
- User Information