Notice: For Commercial Customers Only
Please note: this Product is a restricted SKU and can only be sold to commercial customers. In order to complete the order, we will require the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Customer E-mail Address
MS350 Series Switches - Stackable Access Switches with 10G SFP+ Uplinks, Designed for High-Performance Campus Networks
Cloud-managed Stackable Access Switches
The Cisco Meraki MS350 series provides 10G SFP+ uplinks and high-performance access switching for large enterprise and campus networks. The switch includes optional PoE/PoE+ support, highly scalable Layer 3 routing and modular power/fans for mission-critical networks.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Multigigabit access switch model with 24-ports and UPoE for 802.11ax/ac access points and other high bandwidth applications
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 160 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 272 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Industry Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Powerful Access Switching
- High-bandwidth physical stacking with support for up to 8 stack members for built-in redundancy and performance
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, with Multichassis (MLAG) support on stacked switches
- Static and dynamic routing support with DHCP relay and server capabilities
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
- CDP, LLDP advertisement and snooping, with detailed neighbor visibility and discovery
- Port Mirroring to monitor network traffic
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance for multicast applications
- IEEE 802.1X, MAB, and Hybrid authentication support for wired access control with RADIUS server monitoring
- ACL support (IPv4 & IPv6) and MAC whitelisting
- Single-Host/Multi-Domain/Multi-Host/Multi Authentication
- Change of Authorization (CoA) and RADIUS accounting support
- DHCP snooping to protect against rogue DHCP servers on the network
- Dynamic ARP Inspection to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
- Rapid Spanning Tree, BPDU guard, root guard, loop guard, and other safeguards to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
- Per port VLAN configuration
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
Network Troubleshooting & Automation
- Virtual Stacking helps IT admins make configuration changes to hundreds of switch ports in seconds with our intuitive dashboard interface
- Configuration templates for rapid, zero-touch provisioning and auditing of all sites
- Network Topology for automatic and interactive network mapping
- Remote cable testing, packet capture and client discovery
- Automatic and scheduled firmware upgrades for the complete network
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Meraki switch family is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich quality-of-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
PoE models provide power to VoIP telephones, IP security cameras, wireless access points (APs), and other IP devices. Using CDP and LLDP, PoE power is intelligently budgeted to maximize the number of PoE clients supported. For the most power-hungry applications, support for UPoE support is also available with the MS350-24X.
Application Layer Visibility
Meraki switches include integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting without the need to purchase additional modules or services. Identify hundreds of applications from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube.
User fingerprinting allows administrators to easily identify individual users by device and tune network resources for optimum performance.
Beyond the Network Software Architecture
Meraki switches run the same operating system used by all of our products. The use of a common operating system allows us to deliver a consistent experience across all product lines, from our security appliances to cameras.
When connected, new MS350 switches automatically reach out to the Meraki cloud and download the most current network configuration. Future updates can be user-scheduled. This ensures the network is kept up-to-date with bug fixes, security updates, and new features.
Designed for Reliability & Environmental Efficiency
The Meraki switch family was designed for reliable, long-lived operation in wiring closet environments, which may be prone to high temperatures and limited ventilation.
Meraki is able to deliver highly reliable products with exceptional mean time between failure (MTBF) ratings by using proven switching silicon and by minimizing total component count.
Each switch also operates with a split-plane architecture, where silicon-based switching and data forwarding are separated from software-based control and management. By decoupling the underlying switching logic from control, each unit is able to deliver wire-speed switching even when advanced software features such as Layer 7 host and OS fingerprinting are enabled.
The highly integrated designs of Meraki switches result in power and cooling savings in large deployment environments of 30-60% when compared with similar managed switches.
|Product||48-Port Cloud-Managed Switch w/ 4 SFP+ 10G Uplinks|
|Interface||48 x 0/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and auto-MDIX
4 x 10GbE SPF+ uplinks
2 x Stacking ports
1 x RJ45 Management port
|Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||127.98 mpps|
|Stacking Bandwidth||160 Gbps|
|MTBF||518,000 hours @ 25°C|
|Power Supply||Power input: 100~240 VAC, 47~63 Hz|
|Power Options||PoE+ Power: 740W|
Full load: 888W
|Power Consumption||56 ~ 888W|
|Mounting||1U rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware
2-post front mounting options available
|Humidity||Operating: 5~95%, non-condensing|
|Regulations||CSA, FCC, IC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||55.87 x 4.44 x 48.46 cm (22" x 1.74" x 19.08")|
|Weight||14.26 lbs (6.47 kg)|
- Meraki MS 350 MS350-48FP-HW 48-Port Switch
- Power Supply
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Quick Start Guide