Spektrum Glasses Artist Computer Glasses Save The Day
PROSPEK-50 Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses
A modern take on a vintage classic. Take a round lens and add a snazzy tortoiseshell pattern and you have a frame that radiates charm.
Made from polycarbonate for maximum durability without sacrificing all day comfort, the glasses are designed, patented and 3rd party tested to allow brilliant color and clarity while maximizing blue light blocking.
PROSPEK lenses have several coatings to provide maximum protection for your eyes while improving your computer and phone viewing experience. They have Scratch Resistance, Anti-Reflective, Anti-Glare, Anti-Fog and Anti-Fingerprint coating protection.
- 50% blue light blocking technology that blocks the most harmful blue light
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB light
- Scratch-resistant coating to extend the life of your lenses
- Anti-reflective coating makes lenses nearly invisible and eliminates reflections
- Anti-glare coating alleviates eye strain and headaches caused by device glare
- Anti-fog coating prevents fogging during temperature or moisture changes
- Fingerprint-resistant anti-oil coating because no one likes to continually clean their glasses
- Free Carrying Case and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth included
- Note: These are not Prescription reading glasses
Feel Great. Look Great.
Our eyes may be the windows to the soul but they weren't designed to stare at a smartphone. Eyestrain from blue light can cause headaches and sleeplessness. We've got you. Our glasses provide maximum protection with cool options to fit your personal style.
The Benefits of Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Blue light is produced naturally by the sun but also generated by computer monitors, smartphone screens and other digital devices. Even though it does have some beneficial effects, overexposure and too much blue light at night can lead to vision issues and sleeping problems. Read on to learn more about the risks of blue light.
UV Light & The Importance of Good Sunglasses
We all know that gloriously sunny days come with risks. The sting of a sunburn and the increased risk of skin cancer are well known but the danger to our eyes and vision shouldn't be overlooked. Yes, put on sunscreen…but don't forget a good pair of sunglasses! Learn more about UV light, where it comes from and how you can protect yourself.
|Make and Model||Spektrum Artist Computer Glasses w/ PROSPEK Lenses|
|Applications||For reading Computer Screens, Laptops, Tablets, SmartPhones and other electronic devices|
|Lens Protection||Blocks 50% of Blue Light
Blocks 100% of UVA & UVB Ultraviolet Rays
|Lens Coatings||Anti-Fingerprint / Anti Oil
|Lens Prescription||These lenses have no prescription value, they are not corrective lenses|
- Spektrum Glasses Artist Computer Glasses
- Carrying Case
- Microfiber Cloth