USB-C to USB Data Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows - USB 3.0
Quickly transfer your Windows® or Mac files to your USB-C enabled laptop or desktop computer
Transfer files from your old computer to your new USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer, quickly over USB 3.0. This data transfer cable is easy to use and works with both Mac and Windows®.
- Transfer files to your new USB-C™ enabled laptop or computer quickly over USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
- Wide operating system support, works with Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Windows® Easy Transfer software for migrating to newer version of Windows® (up to Windows® 8)
- PCLing software, stored on the cable, allows file transfer in any direction between any compatible OS - no CD or download required
- Convenient 2m cable length
- When you upgrade to a new computer, migrate data and transfer files and settings from your older PC or Mac
- An easy solution for transferring documents, photos, music and other files to your new computer
Save Time Setting Up Your New Computer
The transfer cable saves you time and effort when you're upgrading from a USB-A computer to your new USB Type-C™ computer. You can quickly transfer your files and settings over USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, with file transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. There's no CD or download required - the software is stored on the cable so you're ready to go.
Compatible with Mac and PC
As you're setting up your new computer, the USB 3.0 transfer cable offers wide compatibility letting you transfer files between two computers including Windows to Windows transfers, Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, and even Mac to Mac transfers.
The cable is compatible with Windows Easy Transfer software for migrating to a newer version of Windows, up to Windows® 8 (Windows® 8.1 does not support data transfer cables.). The PCLinq software, stored on the cable, allows file transfers in any direction between any compatible OS, with no CD or download required.
Easy to Use
The transfer cable comes in a convenient 2 m length for ease of use.
The USBC3LINK is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS® 10.8 to 10.13
|Product||USB-C to USB-A Data Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
1 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male
|Max Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Cable Length||78.7" (2000mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)
|Humidity||5 to 90% RH|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||0.9" x 0.4" x 1.5" (23.5 x 11 x 38.5 mm)|
Note: The provided PCLinq software is required in Windows 10, 8.1, and Mac OS. In Windows 10 and 8.1, Microsoft removed support for cables from the Windows Easy Transfer software.