USB-C to Parallel Printer Cable
Add a parallel port through your laptop or desktop computer's USB-C port, and connect to a DB25 parallel printer
This USB-C™ to parallel printer cable allows you to connect your USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer to a DB25 printer.
- Connect your USB-C™ enabled laptop or desktop computer to a DB25 printer
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Linux®
- Turns an available USB-C port on your laptop or desktop computer into a DB25 Female parallel port
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Enables you to quickly add a parallel port to your USB-C™ enabled laptop or computer, for use with printers with DB25 connectors
- Ideal solution for notebooks or desktop computers lacking a parallel port
A cost-effective and reliable solution, the USB to DB25 adapter saves you the expense of replacing a parallel printer for the sake of USB compatibility. It turns an available USB-C port on your laptop or desktop computer into a DB25 female parallel port, allowing you to connect a DB25 printer to your computer as if the necessary parallel port was built-in.
Easy Installation and Portability
The printer cable is supported by a broad range of operating systems, including Windows®, Linux®, and macOS®, which makes it easy to integrate into mixed OS environments. It supports plug-and-play installation, saving you time and hassle.
The printer cable is USB powered, so there's no need for an external power adapter.
The ICUSBCPLLD25 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Mac OS® 10.11 and 10.13
- Linux 2.6.x to 4.4.x LTS Versions only
- One available USB Type-C™ port
|Product||USB-C to Parallel Printer Cable|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 Male
1 x DB25 (D-Sub 25 pin) Female
|Max Data Transfer Rate||1.5Mbps|
|Temperature||Operating: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||0 to 80% RH|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant|
|Dimensions (Length)||72.6" (184.5cm)|
- StarTech USB-C to DB25 Parallel Printer Cable
- Quick Start Guide