Dual Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station - 6x USB 3.0
Laptop Docking Station | For Windows® | HDMI & DVI | DVI to VGA Adapter
This USB 3.0 docking station for Windows® laptops gives you display flexibility and the ports you need to maximize workstation performance. The cost-effective dual-monitor docking station provides many video output options including HDMI®, DVI and VGA (with adapter), and gives you six USB ports for peripherals, including two fast-charge USB ports.
- Connects your Windows laptop to dual monitors: HDMI + DVI, or HDMI + VGA
- Connect more USB devices with 6x USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports including 2x Fast-Charge ports
- Add wired network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- DVI to VGA adapter included to connect to a legacy VGA display or projector
- Connect to a wide range of monitors in businesses and institutions
- Ideal for shared workspaces in hotels, or for short-term hot desk applications
- Add dual video outputs to a laptop, where the video card can't be replaced
Enhance Productivity with Dual Video
The USB 3.0 dock expands the display capabilities of your Windows laptop. Set up dual displays by connecting to one HDMI and one DVI monitor. Plus, the laptop docking station includes a DVI to VGA adapter, so you can connect to a legacy VGA monitor.
With the Dual-monitor Dock, You Can Connect:
- 1x HDMI display + 1x DVI display at 2048 x 1152 resolution @ 60Hz
- 1x HDMI display at 2048 x 1152 resolution + 1x VGA display at 1920 x 1200 resolution @ 60Hz
All the Connections You Need
Transform your laptop into a fully capable workstation. This USB 3.0 dock provides six USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports so you can easily connect your keyboard, external drives and other peripherals, from the single USB 3.0 host connection. Two of the USB 3.0 ports are always-on fast-charge ports, adding charge-and-sync flexibility for up to two mobile devices. The docking station also provides a Gigabit Ethernet port plus a 3.5 mm audio headphone port.
DK30ADD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- A host laptop with an available USB-A port
|Product||Dual Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station|
|Standards||USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
|Ports||1 x DVI-I (29 pin) Female
1 x HDMI (19 pin) Female
2 x USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin, SuperSpeed) Female
4 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x Ethernet Gigabit RJ-45 Female
1 x 3.5 mm mini-jack (4 position) Female
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Max. Digital Resolution||Dual displays: HDMI + DVI - 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
Dual displays: HDMI 2048 x 1152 + VGA 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Audio||3.5mm audio jack|
|LED Indicator||1 x Power|
|Cable Length||39.4" (100cm)|
|Power||AC power adapter|
|Input Power||100~240 AC @ 1A|
|Output Power||20V DC @ 2A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0~40 °C (32~104 °F)
Storage: -10~70 °C (14~158 °F)
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Certifications||RoHS compliant, CE, FCC|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||3.4" x 1.2" x 8.5" (86.2 x 31.2 x 216.1 mm)|
Notes: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
A DVI to VGA adapter is included.
Extended displays are currently only supported with DisplayLink-based products on macOS 10.11 to 10.13.3. This may change in future versions.
- StarTech Dual Monitor USB 3.0 Docking Station w/ 6x USB 3.0 Ports
- Universal Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 Cable
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- Quick Start Guide