3-Port USB-C Hub with Power Delivery - USB-C to 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub - White
Turn your laptop's USB Type-C™ port into three USB Type-A ports (5Gbps), plus power and charge your laptop
This TAA compliant 3-port USB 3.0 hub lets you expand the functionality of your MacBook Pro, MacBook and other USB-C™ enabled laptops by adding three USB-A ports. The compact USB hub supports USB Power Delivery, which means that you can power and charge your laptop through its USB-C™ port while simultaneously powering the hub.
- TAA Compliant
- Compact and portable hub that adds three USB-A ports to your laptop through a USB-C™ port
- Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (up to 60W) to power and charge your laptop, when coupled with the laptop's USB-C™ based power adapter
- Built-in, extended-length (34cm) USB Type-C™ cable provides flexible desk placement options
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation and native support in most operating systems (Windows®, Mac, Chrome OS™, Linux®)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C™ connector, and it's Thunderbolt™ 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-style hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5 Gbps
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling and connect virtually any USB peripheral to your laptop wherever you go
- Power both the hub and your laptop simultaneously using your laptop's USB-C™ based power adapter
- Use the USB-C™ port on your port-limited MacBook Pro, MacBook, Ultrabook™, Chromebook Pixel™, or laptop to expand your connection options by adding extra USB-A ports
Take it with You Wherever You Go
With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.0 hub anywhere you go. It's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
Carry Fewer Cables and Power Adapters
This USB-C™ 3.0 hub supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 pass-through up to 60W to power and charge your laptop. Now, instead of carrying multiple cables and power adapters, you can use your laptop's USB-C™ power adapter to power both your laptop and the hub. By using just a single power adapter instead of two, you can eliminate clutter and hassle when you work.
Connect from a Comfortable Distance
The 3-port USB 3.0 hub offers a built-in USB cable that's long enough to reach your laptop or tablet's USB 3.0 port, regardless of where the port is located. This gives you more desk placement options, which makes it easier to create a comfortable and space-efficient work area.
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports in Seconds
This USB-C expansion hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
The HB30C3APDW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
- Available USB Type-C™ port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps) (to ensure the hub powers and charges you laptop, your host laptop's USB-C™ port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0)
- Optional: USB-C™ power adapter (for example, your laptop's USB-C™ based power adapter)
|Product||3-Port USB-C to USB-A Hub w/ Power Delivery|
|Standards||USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
3 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female
|USB-C Host Connection||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|LED Indicator||1 x Power (Blue)|
|Cable Length||13.4" (340mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.8" x 0.4" x 3" (72 x 11 x 75 mm)|
Note: The hub's USB-C™ port is for USB Power Delivery only. It does not support DisplayPort alt mode, or data transfers.
Note: Not all USB-C™ ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C™ standard. Ensure that your host laptop's USB-C™ port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0
Note: The hub can connect to a host laptop's USB-C™ port that doesn't support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the hub, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
- StarTech 3-Port USB-C to 3x USB-A USB 3.0 Hub w/ Power Delivery
- Quick Start Guide