4-Port USB-C Hub - USB-C to 4x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub - Includes Power Adapter
Turn your laptop's USB Type-C port into four USB Type-A charge-and-sync ports (5Gbps)
This compact TAA compliant USB 3.0 hub expands your connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. It includes a 20-watt power adapter, so you have the versatility to connect power-hungry USB devices, and you can fast-charge your mobile devices using the USB charge-and-sync ports.
- Easily add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C™ port
- A small-footprint design that's lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- TAA Compliant
- Fast-charge your mobile devices, with charge-and-sync ports that support USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2
- Built-in USB Type-C™ cable for less clutter
- Universal, multi-platform compatible, with fast and easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C™ connector, and it's Thunderbolt™ 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-style USB hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Turn your computer's USB-C™ port into four USB 3.0 Type-A ports
- Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments
- Ideal for desktop, laptop, Ultrabook™, Chromebook Pixel™, and MacBook Pro users who don't have enough USB 3.0 ports available
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go
Keep Using Your Current Peripherals and Devices
By converting your computer's USB-C™ port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1). Now you can save money and time by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C™ equipped peripherals.
Add USB Ports, Virtually Anywhere You Go
With its compact and lightweight casing, this USB hub is designed for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connectivity almost anywhere you need to.
The 4-port hub takes up minimal desk space when connected in your work area, with a small-footprint design.
Charge-and-sync Your Mobile Devices
With four charge-and-sync ports, this hub helps ensure that your mobile devices are charged and ready to use when you need them. The self-powered hub features USB ports that deliver more power than traditional USB ports, so you can charge your devices faster. The charge provided depends on the number of devices connected and the amount of electrical current each device draws.
Designed for Versatility
This self-powered USB 3.0 hub comes with an external power adapter to support power-hungry USB devices. This means you can reliably connect and use larger external hard drives and enclosures.
Add Four USB 3.0 Ports in Seconds
This four-port USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
The HB30C4AFS is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required
- Available USB Type-C™ port - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
|Product||4-Port USB-C to USB-A Hub w/ Power Adapter|
|Standards||USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
4 x USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin, SuperSpeed) Female
|USB-C Host Connection||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|LED Indicator||1 x Power (blue)|
|Power Input||100~240AC @ 1A|
|Power Output||5DC @ 4A|
|Cable Length||4.4" (113mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.9" x 0.5" x 1.5" (74 x 13 x 39 mm)|
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
When USB-charged devices are connected to the hub, the provided charge output depends on the number of devices connected, and the amount of power each device draws.
- StarTech 4-Port USB-C to USB-A USB 3.0 Hub
- AC Power Adapter
- Universal Adapters (NA/JP, UK, EU, AU)
- Quick Start Guide