USB Type-C to 3 Port DisplayPort MST Hub
This MST hub lets you connect three DisplayPort monitors to your USB Type-C computer. MST ensures hassle-free setup by natively working on any Windows® device that supports DP alt mode over USB Type-C, such as models of Dell Precision™, Dell XPS™ laptops and ASUS® ROG GL752.
The MST hub also works with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to provide Thunderbolt 3 to triple DisplayPort conversion. Plus with a lower price point than docks, MST offers a multi-monitor solution that’s more cost-effective than a traditional laptop docking station.
Increase your productivity with multiple monitors
The newest generations of laptops are more portable than ever. Unfortunately, this means you’re left with fewer video outputs and a small integrated screen. This MST hub solves these problems by letting you connect three displays to a single USB-C port on your computer, which makes multitasking much easier.
Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. This makes it easier to multitask and increase your productivity, which is perfect for creating an easy-to-dock hot-desk solution with a wireless keyboard and mouse peripheral set. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Increase Productivity with multiple screens
Astonishing picture quality that won’t drain your system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the MST hub can output high-definition 1080p, the MST hub is perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and medical imaging.
Works with any monitor, television or projector
With this MST hub, you can use separate DP video adapters to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays, for compatibility with all of your existing monitors
2 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
This Startech MSDREADU3CA is backed by their 2-year limited warranty along with free lifetime technical support.
- Connect additional displays to your USB-C device
- Use one screen for referencing data, such as websites, while composing your documents on another screen
- Connect your USB-C device supporting DP alt mode to three high-resolution displays at your workstation
- Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications
- Edit images, video or audio clips across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution
- Span a spreadsheet or worksheet across three additional displays, to avoid side-scrolling
- Maximize your productivity by connecting three independent displays to your computer using the MST hub
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector
- Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector, with the support of low-cost video port adapters, sold separately
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
|Make and Model||Startech USB Type-C to 3 Port DisplayPort MST Hub|
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.0 Type-C Input Cable
3x DisplayPort ports
|Supported Resolutions||Support up to 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) @ 30 Hz*
* Cannot support 3x 4K UHD Displays at once
|Video Bandwidth||3,840 x 2,160 @ 30Hz = 38% MST Bandwidth
2,560 x 1,600 @ 60Hz = 38% MST Bandwidth
2,560 x 1,440 @ 60Hz = 35% MST Bandwidth
1,920 x 1,200 @ 60Hz = 30% MST Bandwidth
1,920 x 1,080 @ 60Hz = 22% MST Bandwidth
MST technology shares 21.6Gbps of video bandwidth across 1, 2 or 3 displays. Exceeding 100% MST Bandwidth reduces functionality and video quality.
|Windows® Compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1 or 8.0|
|Cable||USB Type-C Cable, 320mm|
|Power||USB Bus Powered, no power supply included or required|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||Closed: 78 x 60 x 18mm|