USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Adapter Cable for 2.5" SATA Drives - USB-C
Get ultra-fast access to data by connecting a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to your laptop's USB-C port
Take advantage of the USB-C™ port on the latest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™ or other laptop to get quick access to your external drive. This cable-style adapter lets you use the USB Type-C™ port to connect your laptop directly to a 2.5" solid-state drive or hard drive, and access it through ultra-fast USB 3.1 Gen. 2 (10Gbps). It's fast and easy to connect to your SATA drives, with no additional accessories required.
- Quick and easy external drive access through the USB-C port on your laptop
- Connects directly to a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD with no accessories required
- Ultra-portable, powered directly from the USB port
- Time-saving data transfer speeds of 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Supports SATA I, II, III (up to 6 Gbps)
- UASP support for enchanced performance
- Integrated USB-C cable
- Mobile technicians who need a quick and easy way to access the data on 2.5" hard drives or solid-state drives
- Access any 2.5" hard drive or solid-state drive from your USB-C enabled computer, for data migration or drive cloning
- Retrieve data from an old SATA drive
Ultra-portable with No External Power Required
You can quickly access your valuable data, wherever you go, using this cable-style adapter. It's USB powered, so there's no external adapter required, and features a compact, lightweight design that you can easily tuck into your laptop bag or carrying case.
Convenient Drive Access
The adapter cable lets you quickly swap HDDs or SSDs without having to install your drives into an enclosure. You can copy or retrieve data from a 2.5" SSD or HDD quickly. It gives you easy access to your drive for data migration, drive cloning and data backup applications, with the fast performance of USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Connect Easily, with USB-C
The integrated, easy-to-use USB Type-C connector is small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions. You can connect the plug with either side facing up, which means less risk of damaging your ports, and less frustration.
Harness the Speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2
USB 3.1 Gen 2 gives you greater bandwidth and speed with file transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps - twice the speed of USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) technology. It lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The USB31CSAT3CB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
|Product||USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male
1 x SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with hard drives up to 2TB at 7200 RPM|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|Hot Swap Capability||Yes|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Type-C|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
|Humidity||40% ~ 50% RH|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.7" x 0.2" x 20" (43 x 5 x 508 mm)|
- StarTech USB 3.1 to SATA 2.5" HDD adapter cable w/ USB-C
- User Information