USB 3.0 Type-C to RJ45 Gigabit Network Adapter w/ Passthrough USB 3.0 Type-A Port
Now, you can easily connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your laptop or desktop computer, and add connectivity for an additional USB (Type-A) peripheral device. It's a great companion for your MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™, Windows® Laptops or other devices.
Powerful Gigabit network connections
The USB-C network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can quickly access very large files over the network at Gigabit speed.
Native driver support makes installation easy
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C™ port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS™ and Windows® 8.1, and supports Mac OSX (10.10) with driver installation.
Trouble-free connections through USB-Type-C
The USB-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up, without frustration or the risk of port damage. With a compact design, this USB-C network adapter is as portable as your laptop, perfect for ultra-portable devices that have a USB-C port, such as the MacBook and Chromebook Pixel™. The network adapter is bus-powered which makes it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
Additional connectivity with an extra USB 3.1 port
Some computers with USB Type-C only offer one port for external connectivity. This Ethernet adapter features a built-in USB Type-A port, giving you the freedom to attach an additional peripheral device, such as a USB mouse.
Two Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The US1GC301AU from StarTech.com is backed by a two year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Add a USB 3.0 Type-A port to your computer for connecting an additional peripheral device
- Native driver support in Chrome OS and Windows® for easy set-up
- Add Gigabit Ethernet capabilities to your MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, and PC Laptops
- Turn your USB-C port into a Gigabit LAN RJ45 port
- Add an extra USB 3.0 Type-A passthrough port
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through a USB Type-C port
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Supports Mac OS 10.10 with driver installation
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3. 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.10 VLAN Tagging support
- Built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload
- Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient
- RJ45 Ethernet support
1x USB 3.0 Type-C (24-pin) Male port
|Data Transfer||Ethernet Port: Up to 1Gbps
USB 3.0 Port: Up to 5Gbps
|Cable Length||275mm end to end|
|Dimension||Length: 275mm (10.8in)|