USB-C Network Adapter | 10/100/1000Mbps | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible | RJ45
Instantly add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer with a USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, using either the USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your computer.
Powerful Gigabit Network Connections
The USB-C to LAN adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds with checksum offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and large-send offload support.
Uses USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3
Instantly delivers Gigabit speeds using the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device without requiring an internal Ethernet card in your device.
Native Driver Support
Simply plug the network adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The adapter’s Realtek® RTL8153 chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS™, macOS and Windows®.
Compact and Lightweight Design
This portable USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory for those who require more portability. It’s powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
Our USB network adapters make it easy to add a wired network connection to your laptop, desktop or tablet. If your device has a USB port available, then our compact USB network adapters can help you connect. This USB Type-C to Ethernet adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime North American based Technical Support.
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through the latest USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) technology and USB Type-C™ port
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™ and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Native driver support for latest versions of Windows® 8.1, macOS 10.10, Chrome OS
- Supports 10/100/1000Mpbs auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Add a wired networking connection to your USB-C™ equipped UltraBook™, laptop or tablet
- Enhance your laptop or desktop computer with Gigabit Ethernet capabilities without opening the computer or taking up an available expansion slot
- Connect your laptop PC to a Gigabit network - ideal for small businesses, home offices, departmental network applications and network gaming
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X® 10.7 to 10.13, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan
- Available USB Type-C port
|Product||USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
1 x RJ-45 Female
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet - Full-Duplex)
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|LED Indicators||Power, Activity|
|Interface||RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage: -10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)
|Humidity||5% ~ 90% RH|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1" x 0.6" x 8.3" (25 x 15 x 210 mm)|
- StarTech USB-C to Gigabit Network Ethernet Adapter
- User Information