Notice: For Commercial Customers Only
Please note: this Product is a restricted SKU and can only be sold to commercial customers. In order to complete the order, we will require the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Customer E-mail Address
MS210 Series Switches - Cloud-Managed Switching for Branch and Small Campus
Cloud-managed Stackable Access Switches
Cisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Stacking-compatible with the MS225
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 80 Gbps of bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data application
- Low power consumption and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Industry Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration change
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issue
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Branch & Campus Access
- Physical stacking with support for up to 8 stack members for built-in redundancy, performance, and access to 10Gbps uplinks when stacked with the MS22
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
- CDP, LLDP advertisement and snooping, with detailed neighbor discovery and visibility
- Port Mirroring support for monitoring network traffic at line rate
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance for multicast applications
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, with Multi-chassis (MLAG) support on stacked switches
- IEEE 802.1X, MAB, and Hybrid authentication support for wired access control with RADIUS server monitoring
- ACL support (IPv4 & IPv6) and MAC whitelisting
- Single-Host/Multi-Domain/Multi-Host/Multi Authentication
- Change of Authorization (CoA) and RADIUS accounting support
- DHCP snooping to protect against rogue DHCP servers on the network
- Dynamic ARP Inspection to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
- Rapid Spanning Tree, BPDU guard, root guard, loop guard, and other safeguards to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
- Per port VLAN configuration
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
Network Troubleshooting & Automation
- Virtual Stacking helps IT admins make configuration changes to hundreds of switch ports in seconds with our intuitive dashboard interface
- Configuration templates for rapid, zero-touch provisioning and auditing of all sites
- Network Topology for automatic and interactive network mapping
- Remote cable testing, packet capture and client discovery
- Automatic and scheduled firmware upgrades for the complete network
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Meraki switch family is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich quality-of-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
PoE models provide power to VoIP telephones, IP security cameras, wireless access points (APs), and other IP devices. In addition, using CDP and LLDP, PoE power is intelligently budgeted to maximize the number of PoE clients supported.
Application Layer Visibility
Meraki switches include integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting without the need to purchase additional modules or services. Identify hundreds of applications from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube.
User fingerprinting allows administrators to quickly identify individual users by device and tune network resources for optimum performance.
Unified Software Architecture
Meraki switches run the same operating system used by all of our products, which allows us to deliver a consistent user experience for network management.
When connected, new MS210 switches automatically reach out to the Meraki cloud and download the most current configuration. Future updates can be user-scheduled, ensuring the network is kept up-to-date with bug fixes, security updates, and new features.
Designed for Reliability & Environmental Efficiency
The Meraki switch family was designed for reliable, long-lived operation in wiring closet environments, which may be prone to high temperatures and limited ventilation. By minimizing total component count and only using proven switching silicon, Meraki is able to deliver highly reliable products with exceptional mean time between failure (MTBF) ratings.
Each Meraki switch also operates with a split-plane architecture, where silicon-based switching and data forwarding are separated from software-based control and management. By decoupling the underlying switching logic from control, each unit is able to deliver wire-speed switching even when advanced software features such as Layer 7 host and OS fingerprinting are enabled.
Finally, the highly integrated designs of Meraki switches result in power and cooling savings in large deployment environments of 30-60% when compared with similar managed Gigabit switches.
|Product||48-Port Cloud-Managed Switch|
|Interface||48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover)
4 x 1GbE SPF uplink
2 x Stacking ports
1 x RJ45 Management port
|Switching Capacity||104 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||77.38 mpps|
|Stacking Bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|MTBF||381,015 hours @ 25°C|
|Power Supply||Power input: 100~240 VAC, 47~63 Hz|
|Power Options||PoE+ Power: 370W|
Full load: 490W
|Power Consumption||15 ~ 882W|
|Mounting||1U Rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware
2-post front mounting options available
Desktop-mountable with included feet
|Humidity||Operating: 5~95%, non-condensing|
|Regulations||CSA, FCC, IC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||48.46 x 4.38 x 34 cm (19.08" x 1.72" x 13.38")|
|Weight||9.63 lbs (4.37 kg)|
- Meraki MS 210 MS210-48LP-HW 48-Port Switch
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Quick Start Guide