USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter – M/F - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C mobile device to a USB-A host, using a standard Micro-USB Cable
This USB-C™ to Micro-USB adapter lets you charge and sync USB Type-C™ mobile devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using a Micro-USB cable.
Simply insert the adapter’s USB-C connector into your mobile device. Then, plug your Micro-USB cable into the adapter’s Micro-USB port and connect the cable to the USB-A port on your computer or USB-A wall charger.
The compact adapter is portable enough for carrying as a tablet accessory and it reduces the number of cables that you need to carry around with you in order to charge all of your mobile devices.
The USB2CUBADP from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Use your existing Micro-USB cables for charging and syncing your newer USB-C devices
- Charge and sync your USB-C™ mobile devices using a Micro-USB cable
- Compact design fits nicely into any carrying case
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
- Mobile devices with USB Type-C™ port
|Product||USB-C to micro USB Adapter|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0: 480 MB/s|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male
1 x USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female
|Certifications||RoHS & Reach, CE|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.2 x 0.7 x 2.5 cm (0.5" x 0.3" x 1")|
- StarTech USB-C to Micro-USB Adapter, USB 2.0
- User Information