Slim Cat6 Cable w/ Snagless RJ45 Connectors, M/M - 6 ft, Blue
RJ45 Gigabit Cable For High Density Data Centers, w/ Increased Airflow
This slim Cat6 Ethernet cable delivers reliable Gigabit network connections in high-density data center applications. It's 36% thinner than standard networking cables, which allows better airflow and heat dissipation in tight spaces.
- 36% thinner cable for flexible cable installations in crowded network closets and cable-management panels
- Meets the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standard for patch cord performance
- Allows better airflow and optimizes heat dissipation
- RJ45 connector-clip protectors eliminate cable snags and breaks during installation
- Blue PVC jacket for color coding your connections
- 6 ft. long
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors for a clear signal
- High-quality 28 AWG copper wire
Easier Cable Runs
The thinner design also makes this cable more flexible than standard Ethernet cable, so cable runs are easier around corners, in crowded network racks and closets, and through cable-management panels. This durable cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, which makes them less likely to snag or break as you pull them through concealed spaces.
Each Cat6 cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. This patch cable is constructed with 28 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications.
This Cat 6 Cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
|Product||Cat 6 Ethernet Cable|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 250 MHz|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC: PolyVinyl Chloride|
|Connectors||2x RJ-45 Male Connectors|
|Length||6 Feet (1.8m)|