HDMI Recorder | USB 3.0 | USB-A Cable Included | For Windows® and Mac
This HDMI to USB-C™ video capture device works as an external USB capture card to record high-definition HDMI video to your USB-C, USB-A or Thunderbolt 3 computer. With an aluminum enclosure, this device is built strong for fixed-location or on-the-go capture. It offers a separate 3.5 mm audio input for accompanying audio or voice-overs, and an HDMI pass-through port for connecting a monitor to review the video as it’s captured.
Easy Video Recording on Windows and Mac
The included software makes USB-C HDMI capture easy by turning your computer into an HDMI recorder. Using a widely adopted codec, videos saved in StreamCatcher™ work with almost any video player and require no converting or editing.
On Windows, you can live broadcast your video over the internet, using Twitch™ or other third-party video streaming platforms, with the included software.
Capture HD Video at 1080p 60fps
With this HDMI to USB video capture device, you can record meetings, presentations, conference calls and security footage, saving 1080p HD video at 60fps directly to your computer for easy editing and sharing.
DirectShow Compatibility on Windows
With this HDMI to USB 3.0 video capture device, you can record raw/lossless video using any third-party DirectShow™ compatible software, such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
The USBC2HDCAPRO is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a USB-A and USB-C™ cable for connection to any Mac or PC host
- Seamless picture quality with USB 3.0 bandwidth enabling you to capture 1080p video at 60fps
- Wide device playback support with universally encoded video files
- Raw/lossless video capture ensuring DirectShow™ compatibility on Windows devices
- Separate 3.5mm audio input, for adding voice commentary or audio tracks
- Features an HDMI pass-through port, for watching the video as it is captures
- Record video for training and tutorial purposes from devices that output HDMI
- Great for video producers that may have a camera connected directly to the capture device
- Great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station
- Add your own independent audio source for voice-over commentary
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- MacOS® 10.11 to 10.13
- Available USB Type-C port
|Product||HDMI to USB-C Video Capture Device|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1080 60 FPS|
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1080
1280 x 720
1024 x 768
800 x 600
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Audio Specifications||2-channel stereo audio|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage: -5°C to 40°C (23°F to 105°F)
|Humidity||20% ~ 80% RH Non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.4" x 1" x 3.6" (61.1 x 24.3 x 92.2 mm)|
This video capture device requires a USB 3.0 port (or higher). The video capture device does not work with USB 2.0 ports (or lower).
- StarTech HDMI to USB-C Video Capture Device
- USB-C to USB-B Cable (2m)
- USB-A to USB-B Cable (1m)
- HDMI Cable (1m)
- User Information