Startech SFP Port Dust Covers, 10 Pack
Protect your network switches from dust and contaminants, by covering up the unused SFP slots
This 10 Pack of SFP dust covers is a great way to protect your SFP enabled network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, covering the exposed / unused SFP slots so they will work when you need them.
Protect your Network Equipment
Simply insert the dust covers into all your empty SFP & SFP+ slots in your network switches. Made of Santoprene™ ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPE), these durable dust covers keep out dirt and dust, protecting your networking equipment against contaminants that could cause connection issues. A handy tab makes it easy to insert and remove the SFP dust covers as required.
2 Year StarTech Warranty
These SFPCAP10 are backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Use dust covers on empty SFP slots in network switches and other fiber optic equipment, to protect against dust and contaminants
- Dust covers insert easily into unused SFP slots, to protect your network switches from dust and contaminants
- Made of durable Santoprene™ ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPE)
- Tab makes it easy to insert and remove
- Work with SFP/SFP+ slots in optical networking equipment
|Make and Model||StarTech SFP Dust Covers, 10 Pack|
|Material||Santoprene™ ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPE)|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||10.1 x 14.6 x 14.9mm|