The Powerful Home Desktop PC Designed For Value
This latest ME PC VT2100I Value System is equipped with the latest tech; every component is carefully selected, matched and extensively tested to satisfy your everyday home and work needs at a reasonable price.
This ME PC Value PC has a solid foundation; a powerful 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8600 3.1GHz Hexa Core, an ASUS PRIME B360M-A Motherboard, 16GB DDR4-2400 RAM with a Wireless 802.11n Wi-Fi card in an In Win Case with a 450W Power Supply; all running on Windows® 10 Home, 64 bit.
Powerful Now, Upgradeable Later
This new ME PC VT2100I Value PC is already designed for higher performance computing with modern features like Dual USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Ports, Dual M.2 Slots, and 7.1 Channel Audio, with HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI Video Ports.
In the future, when you want or need even more performance you can upgrade this ME PC with new parts and save money by upgrading individual components rather than buying a whole new PC.
Assembled by Experienced Memory Express Builders
This Advanced High End VT2100I PC is assembled and tested by our in-house team of experienced Computer Builders. It is backed by a 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty at every Memory Express location.
Intel® Core™ i5-8600 3.1GHz Hexa-Core Processor
(4.3GHz Turbo, 6 Threads, 9MB Cache, 14nm)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases the processor's frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits.
- Integrated Memory Controller
An integrated memory controller offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- 9MB Intel® Smart Cache
The shared cache is dynamically allocated to each processor core, based on workload. This significantly reduces latency, improving performance.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology
Allows one hardware platform to function as multiple "virtual" platforms. Offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
- Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions
Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) are a set of instructions that enable fast and secure data encryption and decryption, for example: applications that perform bulk encryption/decryption, authentication, random number generation, authenticated encryption, etc.
ASUS PRIME B360M-A Motherboard
Their team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible. This maximizes performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences.
- Dual M.2 slots maximize your connectivity and speed with high speed SSDs, and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2 PLUS delivers advanced fan control with an integrated AIO pump header for dynamic cooling
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlot core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
Microsoft Windows® 10 Home x64
Windows® 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows® 7, including the return of the Start Menu. Windows® 10 starts up and resumes faster, it also has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with the software and hardware you already have.
With regular updates and improvements, Windows® 10 Home also includes popular new features and services including:
- An improved Start Menu returns with Windows® 10
- Cortana, the Virtual Assistant can help get things done
- Continuum switches between Desktop and Tablet Modes
- X-Box integration, DirectX 12 and other Gaming enhancements
- Microsoft Edge is an advanced next gen Browser
- Virtual Desktops are easy to make and manage
- Improved Update and Driver downloads and installations
- CPU: Intel® Socket 1151v2 for 8th Gen Socket 1151v2 Processors
- 4x DDR4-2666 RAM sockets (2 occupied), 64GB Maximum
- 6x 6Gb/s SATA connectors (1 occupied)
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, for a discrete Video Card
- Dual M.2 Slots for PCIe x4 / SATA M.2 SSDs or Intel® Optane™ Memory
- 450W Power Supply supports a discrete Video Card
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-8600 3.1GHz Hexa Core, 9MB Cache|
|Motherboard||ASUS PRIME B360M-A mATX Motherboard|
|Graphics||CPU Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Memory||16GB DDR4-2400 (2x 8GB) RAM|
|Hard Drive||240GB M.2 SATA III SSD
1TB SATA III HDD
|Optical Drive||24x SATA DVD±RW|
|Wi-Fi||ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Card, 802.11n|
|Chassis||ME PC EFS052 mATX Tower Case|
|Power Supply||Powerman 450W ATX Power Supply|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Home, 64bit|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.