QBOAT SUNNY: An Ark to Ferry Your IoT Devices and Applications
Featuring Container Station and QIoT Suite Lite, the QBoat Sunny allows you to seamlessly manage and monitor your IoT applications, devices, and data for a streamlined and highly efficient IoT development experience.
In the era of IoT, the QBoat Sunny is the ark to ferry your IoT devices and applications, and act as a private and / or public server / gateway.
- Two M.2 SATA SSDs (2260 and 2280 lengths) are supported for flexible and high-performance storage needs
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and a M.2 A key slot are provided for USB dongles or M.2 modules (2230 length). Wireless capabilities can be added for connecting more IoT devices
- The powerful AL-314 processor with 2GB RAM are used and various interfaces are provided for combining many IoT devices and applications
- The App Center provided by the QTS Lite operating system offers users with numerous developer tools for building a smooth and high-performance working environment
- Container Station is a lightweight and easy-to-use virtualization platform for users to build personalized IoT applications with Docker and LXC
- Based on popular open-source packages like Node-RED and Freeboard, the exclusive QIoT Suite Lite provides various useful modules and out-of-the-box functionality to accelerate IoT development and service processes
The First Single-board IoT Mini Server / Gateway For Developers
The QBoat Sunny is the first single-board IoT mini server by QNAP. Measuring only 12cm x 12cm (without heatsink), the development board-like design can be effortlessly installed for almost any type of IoT application, while providing several interfaces for connecting to development boards and devices.
Rule engine criteria and subsequent actions can be processed locally for you to create a small-scale/private IoT application with minimal costs. The QBoat Sunny can also reduce bandwidth and cloud processing costs of large scale/public IoT solutions by using it as a fog computing server/gateway to filter and relay data to public clouds.
Compact and Powerful
The QBoat Sunny is powered by a high-performance AL-314 quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM and comes with multiple expansion slots and interfaces to satisfy all your IoT development needs. The QTS Lite operating system also provides all the functionality needed for your IoT environments.
QTS Lite Operating System Carries All IoT Applications
QTS Lite is a streamlined and thin version of QNAP's award-winning QTS operating system. QTS Lite provides Container Station to run containerized applications; myQNAPcloud for remote connectivity; Hybrid Backup Sync for backup and synchronization needs; and Network & Virtual Switch for managing network connections and linking containers, networks and the QBoat Sunny. QTS Lite also features App Center for adding more features and functionality.
Migrate Existing Environments to QBoat Sunny using Container Station
If you have already set up an IoT environment, it can be easily migrated to the QBoat Sunny with container virtualization. Container Station is compatible with Docker and LXC containers and allows you to seamlessly transfer your existing applications to the QBoat Sunny and to further enhance and expand your IoT environment.
Simplified Development with QIoT Suite Lite
QIoT Suite Lite integrates multiple easy-to-use and useful applications for you to quickly build an ideal IoT environment. Versatile protocols (such as MQTT(S), HTTP(S) and CoAP) and dashboards are available for you to integrate development boards and sensors to build a complete IoT ecosystem. If you're new to the immerse IoT domain, the QIoT Suite Lite will be your excellent choice.
|Make and Model||QNAP Qboat Sunny IoT Mini Server|
|Processor||Annapurna Labs AL-314 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor|
|System RAM||2GB DDR3L RAM|
|Flash RAM||512MB NAND|
|Storage Slots||2x M.2 2260 / 2280 SATA III / II Drive Slots|
|I/O Ports||2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports
3x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
1x 3.5mm Audio In port
1x 3.5mm Audio Out port
1x 3.5mm Service port
1x Power Supply In port
|Power Supply||External AC Power Supply:
Output: 12Vdc @ 3A, 36W
|Power Consumption||Typical: 13.31W
SSD Idle State: 9.49W
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.5 x 126 x 144mm|
- QBoat Sunny IoT Server
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- AC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- Wall Mount Kit
- M.2 Screw Kit
- 2x M.2 SSD Heat Sinks