This Thunderbolt™ 3 to eSATA and USB 3.1 adapter lets you expand the connectivity of your Mac or PC laptop, by adding two essential ports. Simply connect it to the Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your laptop to provide an eSATA port and a USB 3.1 (10Gbps) port. Compact and portable, it’s the perfect companion for your MacBook Pro or any other Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped laptop.
Connect to Existing eSATA Devices
Extend the life of your external storage devices. Using the adapter's eSATA port, simply connect an eSATA-equipped external hard drive, solid-state drive or external enclosure.
Connect to USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Devices
The adapter lets you add any USB 3.1 or USB 3.0 device, such as an external hard drive, SSD or flash drive. It’s also backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Fast, Reliable Performance
Leverage your Thunderbolt™ 3 port to create a high-speed solution that offers both eSATA and USB 3.1 connectivity. To maximize performance efficiency, two dedicated lanes connect the Thunderbolt™ adapter directly to your system PCIe bus. Both ports on the adapter deliver full bandwidth, so you avoid performance bottlenecks when the two ports are in use.
Its compact and durable housing makes the adapter ideal for portable use. It requires no external power, and features an integrated Thunderbolt™ cable. Setting the adapter up is easy, with plug-and-play installation.
2 Year Startech Warranty
This TBLT3MM1M Thunderbolt™ cable is backed by a 2-Year Warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
- Provides one eSATA (6Gbps) and one USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Type-A port connection through a single Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- Compatible with both MacBook Pro and Windows laptops; requires a 15W Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- Supports Thunderbolt™ 3, with two dedicated PCI Express lanes (1 per port)
- Compact and durable housing with an integrated Thunderbolt™ 3 cable for maximum portability
- Thunderbolt™ 3 certified
- Supplies power for bus-powered devices (up to 1A on USB port) Easy setup. with pIug-and-play installation on supported operating systems using native drivers
- eSATA port supports SATA III / II / I connections
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 port supports UASP and is backward compatible with USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
- Bus-powered; No external power required
- Guaranteed reliability with Startech's 2-Year Warranty
Requires a Laptop with a Thunderbolt™ 3 port with at least 15W of power.
Supports these Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, 8.x, 7
- Mac OS® 10.12+
|Make and Model||Thunderbolt™ 3 to eSATA Adapter w/ USB 3.1 Port|
1x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C (24-pin) Male port
|Chipsets||Intel® Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt™ Chipset
ASMedia ASM1061 eSATA Chipset
|Data Transfer||USB Type-A 3.0 Gen 2 Port: up to 10Gbps
E/SATA: up to 6Gbps per port
|E/SATA Support||Supports up to 4x SATA III ports (Up to 6Gbps per port)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C
Storage: -20 ~ 85° C
|Humidty||40 ~ 50% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||Adapter: 80 x 52 x 21.2mm
Cable Length: 160mm
|Weight||50g w/ Cable|