World's First RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with a Detachable Numpad, Aura Sync and Cherry MX RGB Switches
A powerful combination of work hard, play harder, the ROG Claymore combines Cherry Red switches with Aura RGB Sync capability and a detachable numeric keypad.
ROG Claymore is the world's first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with a detachable numeric keypad to give you flexible placement options when gaming. It features Cherry MX RGB switches to give you precise and responsive keystrokes and individually-programmable backlit keys with Aura sync RGB LED technology for unmatched levels of personalization. This 100% anti-ghosting keyboard has N-Key rollover technology, on the fly macro recording, and dedicated hotkeys for exclusive ASUS motherboard cooling and overclocking controls. ROG Claymore gives you the winning edge in the digital battlefield.
- Individually-backlit keys with Aura Sync RGB LED technology for unlimited personalization options
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- 100% anti-ghosting with N-key rollover (NKRO) technology
- Cherry® MX mechanical keys (Red Switch)
- Hotkeys for fan speed, lighting and overclocking controls when paired with an ASUS ROG motherboard
- Onboard memory to save profiles on the go and intuitive ROG Armoury for lighting, key, and stats settings
- Durable aluminum construction with intricate Mayan-inspired detailing
Play It Your Way
ROG Claymore's detachable keypad* can double as a macro keypad during gaming. This unique feature lets you use your mouse with your dominant hand, with macros at your other hand's fingertips.
* Detachable keypad cannot be used independently. It must be connected to either side of the main keyboard.
ASUS Aura – Let There Be Light
Fire up Aura and enjoy a mesmerizing light show on ROG Claymore Core's individually-customizable backlit keys, and get creative with its palette of over 16 million colors. You'll also be able to sync your customized light effect with the ever-growing range of Aura-enabled gear. Enjoy 9 different preset Aura effects.
Every Keystroke Counts
ROG Claymore Core features Cherry MX RGB switches, 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology, fully programmable keys and on the fly macro key recording to ensure you always get the winning edge.
Cherry MX RGB Switches
German-made Cherry MX RGB switches (Red, Blue, Brown and Black) give you tactile, responsive keystrokes and unmatched 50-million-keystroke durability.
- Red Switch: Extremely fast and linear response; 2.0mm actuation distance; 45g actuation force
Anti-ghosting with N-Key Rollover
ROG Claymore Core features 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology to ensure each keystroke is detected no matter how many other keys are pressed – so all your multi-keystroke commands are logged.
Repeat acceleration is the rate at which a letter repeats itself when you hold a key down. You can adjust repeat rate to suit the situation at hand – keep it at the default rate for typing, or increase it for some rapid-fire action.
Unlimited Personalization and Customization
You can save up to six user profiles (5 customized + 1 default profile) on ROG Claymore Core's built-in flash memory on the go. The intuitive ROG Armoury lets you customize keys, lighting and macro settings. You can even track statistical data like how many keystrokes were made during a game.
All in Sync
ROG gives you exclusive Aura Sync options and additional features when you pair ROG Claymore Core with an ASUS ROG motherboard, graphics card and more. ROG Claymore Core's hotkeys allow you to control your ASUS motherboard fan speed and overclock the system.
Perfect Lighting in Sync
Aura Sync takes RGB lighting beyond the checkbox, combining and controlling the LEDs of all your Aura-enabled products from a single application to achieve perfect, synchronized harmony. Aura lets you sync light effects across your motherboard, ROG Claymore Core and the ever-growing portfolio of Aura-enabled products. You can choose from an array of LED effects and can even use ROG Claymore Core's backlighting to reflect CPU temperature.
Learn more about Aura Sync: https://www.asus.com/microsite/AURA/Sync.html
* Synchronization between ASUS motherboard, graphics card and ROG Claymore Core via Sync software is enabled and controlled by Aura-ready motherboards. Visit the support page for your Aura-enabled motherboard to download Aura software, click on Driver & Tools followed by Utilities.
** To synchronize Aura between ROG Claymore Core and Spatha only, simply press the Fn key and then the ROG SYNC hotkey when ROG Armoury is activated. Synchronization will take about 10 seconds. Aura Sync with ROG Spatha is only available in wired mode.
One-click Cooling and Overclocking, Done!
Experience the synergy between ROG Claymore Core and your ROG motherboard via exclusive hotkeys that let you boot up the system, control fan speed*, overclock and access BIOS**.
* Requires both ROG Armoury and Fan Xpert software. Please download Fan Xpert software from your motherboard's support site.
** To enable KeyBot under S5 mode: Please plug ROG Claymore Core to the dedicated USB socket found on your ROG motherboard and active both ROG Armoury and KeyBot II softwares.
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 7
|Product Type||RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Part Number||ROG CLAYMORE RED|
|Keyboard Layout||Standard w/ detachable numpad|
|Switch||Cherry MX RGB (Red Switch)|
|Key Roller||N-key rollover (NKRO) technology|
|Keystroke Lifecycle||50 million|
|Profiles||5 customized + 1 default profile with built-in flash memory|
|Backlight||Aura Sync RGB LED technology|
|Light Effects||Individually-customizable backlit keys over 16 million colors|
|Polling Rate||1,000 Hz|
|Cable Type||Detachable micro USB cable|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||450 x 45 x 145 mm|
|Weight||943g (with cable)|
- Asus ROG Claymore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Red Switch) w/ Claymore Numeric Keypad
- USB Cable
- 2 x ROG Pouches
- 2 x ROG Logo Stickers
- User Documentation