Kingston's Canvas Select™ microSD card is designed to be reliable, making it ideal for filming in HD and shooting high-resolution photos. You can be confident that your memories will be safe when documenting life's adventures on your Android™ smartphone or point-and-shoot camera. It's available in multiple capacities up to 256GB1, to provide plenty of space to capture an entire trip. Kingston Canvas cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected, even in harsh or unstable conditions.
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80MB/s read3
- Multiple capacities up to 256GB1
- Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
- Shock and vibration proof2
- Protected from airport X-rays2
- Temperature proof2
The advanced UHS-I interface makes the card ideal for cinema-quality full HD (1080p) and 3D video3.
Made for Video
Capture your holiday, football game or night on the town using this Class 10 card.
Get Your Memories Faster
Transfer and edit your memories quicker thanks to the incredible 8x read speeds over traditional Class 10 SD cards.
For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof2.
|Model||Canvas Select mircoSDXC UHS-I Memory Card|
|Media Type||mircoSDXC Memory Card|
|Memory Class||Class 10|
|Data Transfer Speeds||Reads: Up to 80MB/second
Writes: Up to 10MB/second
|Compatibility||Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.|
|Features||X-ray-proof, shockproof, temperature-proof, vibration-proof, waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)
Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 1 mm (microSD card)
32 x 24 x 2.1mm (with SD adapter)
1. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
2. IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min. and a depth of up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
3. Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.