Intel® SSD 760p Series - Twice the Performance. Half the Power Consumption
Combine high performance with low power consumption. Ideal for a wide range of devices from desktops to laptops.
Accelerate your PC performance with the optimal PCIe bandwidth of the Intel® SSD 760p Series.
The Intel® SSD 760p Series combines PCIe performance, versatile capacities, and high-quality Intel® 3D NAND technology to deliver twice the performance and up to 50% of the power consumption1 than its previous generation - the Intel® SSD 600p Series.
The Intel SSD 760p features an M.2 thin profile with PCIe Gen3 x4, NVMe interfaces, and is ideal for a wide range of devices from desktops to laptops. The SSD is backed by a five-year limited warranty and Intel's world-class quality leadership.
- 256GB 760p Series M.2 SSD
- 64-layer 3D NAND TLC (Tri Level Cell) Flash Memory
- Industry Standard 2280 Form Factor fits most M.2 Slots
- Sequential Transfer Rates: Reads: Up to 3230MB/sec | Writes: Up to 1625MB/sec
- Random IOPS (8GB Span): Reads: Up to 340,000 IOPS | Writes: Up to 275,000 IOPS
- Operating Temperatures: 0 ~ 70°C
- High Reliability: MTBF rated at 1,600,000 Hours
Performance to Handle Multiple Tasks
The SSD 760p is designed to effortlessly manage demanding consumer client applications and easily handle intense multi-tasking.
The SSD 760p accelerates platform performance with sequential reads of up to 3,230 megabytes, sequential writes of up to 1625 megabytes per second (MB/s), and random read and write input/output operations per second (IOPS) of up to 340K and 275K, respectively.2
The SSD 760p enables PC users to experience enhanced efficiency with the applications they care about, and up to 6x better performance2 than SATA SSDs.
3D NAND Delivers Capacity
The SSD 760p is part of the Intel® 3D NAND SSD family of products. Built on Intel® 3D NAND Technology, these SSDs are designed to transform the economics of storage. The SSD 760p offers capacity points up to 512GB on single-sided M.2 (80mm), enabling system designers the flexibility to design for thin/light systems or to provide space for other components.
The combination of Intel® 3D NAND technology and PCIe enables Intel® SSDs to push the limits of performance and value.
Performance at Lower Power
The SSD 760p provides extended battery life through low power modes. It reduces idle consumption by >90% compared to a typical hard disk drive, reducing power consumption from watts to milliwatts.3 When coupled with an 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor-based platform, the advanced power mode settings reduce active and idle power consumption by up to 50% versus the prior generation device (SSD 600p Series).1
Quality & Reliability You Can Trust
The SSD 760p is backed by Intel's five-year limited warranty, including Intel's world- class post sales customer support. The SSD 760p also supports AES 256-bit self- encryption to provide protection of critical data stored on the device.
|Make and Model||Intel 760p Series M.2 SSD|
|Flash Type||64-layer, TLC, Intel® 3D NAND Technology|
|Sustained Sequential Bandwidth||Read: up to 3,230 MB/s
Write: up to 1,625 MB/s
|Random 4KB IOPS (I/O Operations / sec)||Reads: up to 340,000 IOPS
Writes: up to 275,000 IOPS
|Interface||PCIe NVMe 3.1 x4|
|Form Factor||Industry Standard M.2 2280 SSD Form Factor|
|Life Expectancy||1.6 Million Hours MTBF|
|Endurance||144TB TBW (Total Bytes Written)|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 50mW
Idle: 25mW (typical)
Sleep: 3W (typical)
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70°C|
|Dimensions (LxW)||80 x 22 mm|
1. Power consumption comparison: MobileMark 2014 V1.5. Drives being compared: Intel® SSD 600p vs Intel® SSD 760p. System: Lenovo* Ideapad 720s. Processor: Intel® i7-8550U @4.0 GHz Turbo Frequency, 8T/4C, 8MB cache, 15 W TDP. OS: Windows 10 Pro (x64). Drive is configured as primary drive plugged into M.2 slot through a adaptor card and power measured and collected using Agilent 6705B while running MobileMark 2014 V1.5.
2. Based on the Intel® SSD 760p Series Product Specifications. IOMeter Test and System Configurations: Intel® Core™ i7-5960X @ 3.00GHz, ASRock* Deluxe X99 motherboard, NVIDIA* Geforce 2220.127.116.1195, BIOS: AMI* P1.90, Chipset: Intel® INF 10.0.20.0, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) Corsair* DDR4-2400, Microsoft* Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit using native NVMe storage driver. Comparison to SATA drive: Intel® SSD 545s IOMeter Test and System Configurations: Intel® Core™ i7-4790X @ 3.60GHz, Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Kingston DDR3-1555; Chipset: Intel® INF 10.0.16.0.
3. Power measured during idle on system with PCIe ASPM and NVMe low power state.
- Intel® 760p Series M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive, 128GB
- Installation Instructions