Canon's Power to Create 2 Lens Kit: Portrait & Travel Edition
Open new roads to creativity with the Canon Portrait & Travel 2 Lens Kit! Made up of the compact EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens and EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM lens, the kit gives you two portable, convenient resources in one package to meet a variety of needs on the spot.
Capture amazing detail for portrait photography or impressive landscapes while venturing out on a local or distant journey, and do so one after the other now that you'll have both lenses at your service either attached to your camera or nestled in your camera bag waiting for the opportunity.
Ideal for everyday photography, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is perfectly compact, boasts a large aperture so you can capture crisp results even in low light and provides beautiful background blur that will make your subject pop.
For expansive scenery from tall buildings to inspiring mountain ranges, the wide angle of view from the EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM helps you achieve vivid colors and details during your travels.
And because both have a stepping motor, the lenses operate smoothly and near silently capturing video so you get the sights and sounds you intended. Step up and take hold of the power to create.
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Reliable, Speedy & Quiet Ultra Wide Angle Performance Zoom Lens
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package which is ideal for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor.
It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction.
The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence)
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanism support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to 4 stops of correction
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
Four Group Element Optical Zoom System includes:
- Large Diameter element
- Aspherical Lens element
- UD Lens element
- Enhanced Lens Coatings
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
A 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens With Excellent Optics
Compact and lightweight-an outstanding walk-around lens-Canon's EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a great entry into the world of EOS prime lenses. As well, which experienced Photographer doesn't have a quality 50mm lens in their Bag?
An Outstanding Compact, Lightweight Walk Around Lens
With an 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras; 50mm on full-frame cameras, it's an excellent prime lens for portraits, action, even nighttime photography. Its bright maximum aperture of f/1.8 helps it not only to excel in low light, but also to capture gorgeous, sharp images and movies with beautiful background blur thanks to its circular 7-blade design.
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur
- 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos
- Improved exterior design includes new focus ring placement making it the most compact Canon 50mm lens
- Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness
- Optimized lens placement and coatings help deliver outstanding color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare
- Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x
Outstanding 50mm STM Performance
An updated lens arrangement with new lens coatings renders images with excellent color balance, minimized ghosting and flare. A brilliant stepping motor (gear-type STM) delivers near silent, continuous Movie Servo AF for movies w/ speedy, smooth AF for stills.
A new exterior with improved focus ring placement makes manual focusing a breeze. Canon's most compact 50mm lens, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM has a rugged metal mount, an improved minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x.
With sharp performance in movies and stills, it's a fixed focal length gem-the perfect lens for photographers and movie makers to expand the creative possibilities with their EOS cameras.
|Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens|
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||10 - 18mm
1: 4.5 - 5.6
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle Of View||107°30' to 74°20'|
|Number Of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.22m (8.6")|
|Filter Size||67mm diameter|
|Maximum Diameter & Length||74.6 x 72.0mm (2.9 x 2.8") w/o Dust & Lens Caps installed|
|Weight||240g (8.44oz) lens only|
|Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM|
|Lens Construction||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Angle Of View||46° Diagonal|
|Focus Adjustment||AF with full-time manual|
|Closest Focus||350mm (1.15 feet)|
|Maximum Dimensions||41.0 x 68.2 x 68.2mm (1.6 x 2.7 x 2.7")|
|Weight||160g (5.7oz) lens only|
- 1x Canon EF-S 10~18mm f/4.5 - 5.6 IS STM Lens
- 1x EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 2x Front Lens Caps
- 2x Rear Dust Caps