AMD's Powerful RYZEN™ 5 2400G 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor!
New High End Quad Core Processor w/ Integrated 3D Graphics!
AMD has created a new Ryzen™ Processor Product Line of AMD Ryzen™ Processors with powerful AMD Vega 3D Integrated Graphics with new levels of 3D graphics performance. This can replace the cost and power draw of a small to medium graphics card for many users, including gamers.
These new AMD Ryzen™ processors with integrated 3D Graphics enable a new breed of desktop PCs with the opportunity of reduced costs, lower power consumption and smaller, quieter PC Cases.
These new Ryzen™ Processors still express the power and efficiency of the high performance and highly efficient "Zen" x86 core that made the original Ryzen™ Processors the next horizon of computing.
AMD RYZEN™ 5 2400G Quad Core Processor: Performance & Value
- AMD RYZEN™ 5 2400G 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor
w/ 3.9GHz Max Boost, 8 Threads, 6MB (L2+L3) Cache, 14nm
- 4 Physical Cores of True Multitasking + 8 Threads of Intense Multithreading
- 6MB Combined Cache (2MB L2 + 4MB l3 Caches)
- Integrated AMD Vega 11 3D GPU w/ 704 Stream Processors @ 1,250MHz
- Built on a 1331-pin PGA Form Factor; designed more reliable than LGA Processors
- Industry Leading Instructions Per Clock for extreme computing performance
- AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler Included
AM4 Socket Processors Supported By New AMD AM4 Motherboards
Socket PGA 1331 AM4 CPUs fit AMD X370, B350, A320, X300 & A300 Mobos:
- Standard Sized Motherboards:
- X370 Series For High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- B350M Series for Mainstream Home & Office Builds
- A320 Series for HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
- Small Form Factor Motherboards:
- X300 Series for SFF High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- A300 Series for SFF HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
Compatible with existing AM4 Socket Motherboards
This AMD AM4 Ryzen™ Processor is only compatible with AMD AM4 Socket PGA 1331 Motherboards. However this Processor is not compatible with AMD X399 Chipset Motherboards which only fit AMD TR4 Threadripper® Processors.
|Make and Model||AMD Ryzen™ 5 2400G Quad Core Processor w/
AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler (65W TDP) Included
|Code Name||Raven Ridge|
|Processor||AMD RYZEN™ 5 2400G 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor w/ 3.9GHz Max Boost, 8 Threads, 6MB (L2+L3) Cache, 14nm|
|Processor Cooler||AMD Wraith Stealth non-RGB LED CPU Cooler Included
Rated at 65W Cooling Potential
All AMD Ryzen™ Processors have Unlocked Clock Multipliers and support Overclocking with adequate CPU Cooling. A 3rd Party CPU Cooler w/ higher than 65W cooling capacity required for Overclocking.
|RAM Support||Supports up to DDR4-2933 RAM on compatible Motherboards|
|GPU||Radeon™ RX Vega 11 Graphics|
|Graphics Cores||11 Vega Cores / 704 Streaming Processors|
|Clock Rate||Up to 1,250Mhz|
|Memory||Shares DDR4 RAM from Motherboard|
|Memory Controller||Processor Integrated|
|Memory Supported||DDR4 Unregistered DIMMs up to 2,933 Mhz
RAM Speed requirements are based on Motherboard specs
|TDP||65W Thermal Design Power
(45W cTDP setting available for low power applications)
|Processor Design||Form Factor: PGA Socket 1331|
|Process Technology||14nm Lithography|
|Packaging||Socket AM4 PGA 1331|