Venturi HP-12 PWM High Performance Computer Fan
The Venturi Series of fans delivers high quality design and construction bringing forth a leading performance fan series with built-in rubber vibration dampening corners coupled with top quality electronics and materials. Venturi fans are ideal for high pressure or high airflow usage scenarios featuring detailed engineered elements that contribute to a low-noise yet a maximum performing solid fan.
The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans, HP-12 and HP-14, are optimized for high-restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for usage on large heatsinks, on radiators, or in other highly restrictive scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplasticpolymer
- Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators
- Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
- Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller
- 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
Trip Wire Technology
Commonly found on airplane wing designs. Introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance. By the time the air reaches the end of the blade. The turbulent area will be smaller than without the presence of a trip wire. Giving a quieter and more efficient environment.
Airflow with Optimized Wing Profile
This is the shape of a typical airplane wings. A wide rounded front and pointed narrow rear. This shape allows the cleanest, smoothest cut through the air resulting in efficient airflow and minimal turbulence.
Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades. Helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts.
Screws only pass through rubber. Not through plastic. Therefore, eliminating the prospect of noise derived from rattling when in use.
|Color||Black blades, black corners, dark grey (Gunmetal) frame|
|Bearing Type||Fluid dynamic bearing (FDB)|
|Connector||4-pin fan header|
|Number of Blades||7|
|Air Flow||61.4 CFM|
|Air Pressure||2.3 mmH2O|
|Voltage||Fan: 12 VDC|
|Cable||Braided all-black ribbon wire|
|Screw Hole Pattern||105 x 105 mm|
|Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
- Fractal-Design Venturi HP-12 PWM Computer Fan, 120mm
- PWM Signal Splitter Cable
- Mounting Screws
- Braided All-black Ribbon Wire
- User Information