AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to 8K display @ 60Hz
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
Built with all-new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture and using ultra-fast FinFET manufacturing process, GeForce GTX 10 series is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency.
Next-Gen Gaming Technologies
To meet the demands of the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors, NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies features smooth gameplay and cinematic experience, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture - even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and play-and-lay compatibility with leading headsets - driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1060
- Integrated with 6GB GDDR5 192bit memory
- WINDFORCE 3X with Blade Fan Design
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- RGB fusion - 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Extreme overclocking with 6+1 power phases
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
- Boost: 1,860 MHz / Base: 1,632 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1,835 MHz / Base: 1,708 MHz in Gaming mode
- (Reference Card Boost: 1708 MHz / Base: 1506 MHz)
Aorus All-around Cooling Solution
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the GPU direct touch heat-pipes combines a metal base plate to dissipate the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WINDFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
Heat Pipes Direct Touch
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU for enhanced thermal transfer. The heat pipes also touch a large metal base plate covering the VRAM module via thermal pads to ensure the critical cores are properly cooled.
Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU.
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
Equipped with three 80mm unique blade fans enhancing the air flow, the WINDFORCE 3X cooling system delivers an effective heat dissipation capacity.
- 3D Active Fan
- Composite Heat-pipes
- Unique Blade Fan
AORUS Style - RGB Fusion
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
- Cycling - Smoothly cycles through all colors
- Breathing - Choose a color to fade in and out
- Flash - Choose a color for flash effect
- Dual Flash - Choose a color for double flash effect
- Consistent - Choose a color for static light
Protection Metal Back Plate
The metal back plate offers rigidity and protection to the structure, while adding a sleek, clean look to the product.
LED Power Indicators
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
Durability - Built for Extreme Overclocking with 6+1 Power Phases
Compared to the reference design, the 6+1 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output. Over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.
Titan X-grade Chokes and Capacitors For Extreme Durability
AORUS Graphics Cards are engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X, delivering high quality performance and longer system lifespan.
AORUS Graphics Engine
Adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
(Note: The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.)
- Power Supply: 400W Minimum w/ available one 8-pin external PCI-E power connectors
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 compliant motherboard with two adjacent free slots
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ XP class
- 2GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Optical drive for software installation (CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive)
- Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows® 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows® 7 (32/64 bit)
|Part Number||GV-N1060AORUS-6GD R2|
|Chipset||Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1060|
|CUDA Cores||1,280 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||Base: 1,632 MHz / Boost: 1,860 MHz (OC mode)
Base: 1,607 MHz / Boost: 1,835 MHz (Gaming mode)
(Reference Card Boost: 1708 MHz / Base: 1506 MHz)
|Process Technology||16 nm|
|Texture Fill Rate||N/A|
|Memory Clock||8,008 MHz|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Cooling||Gigabyte WINDFORCE 3X Dual Slot Cooler
w/ 3 x 80mm fans, Blade Fan Design
|SLI Capable||Yes, 2-way SLI HB|
|Power Connector||1 x 8-pin|
|Power Phrase||6 + 1|
|Max Power Draw||400W|
|LED Indicator||Yes, Smart Power LED indicators|
|Customizable Color Lighting||Yes, 16.8M RGB Spectrum|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Max Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
Max Analog: N/A
Max Digital: 7,680 x 4,320
|Max. Display Support||4 displays|
|I/O Ports||1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort v1.4 port
3 x HDMI v2.0 port
|DirectX Support||Version 12|
|OpenGL Support||Version 4.5|
|Dimensions||38 x 280 x 111 mm (HxLxW)|
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® GTX 1060 6G Video Card (Rev. 2.0)
- 1 x PCI-E Power Cable
- AORUS Member Club Registration Guide
- AORUS Metal Sticker
- Graphics Card Quick Manual
- Driver CD