ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter PCI-E x4 Card with QoS
Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps –10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet.
It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps* network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
*Minimum Category 5e network cables within 30m required for 10Gbps use according to ASUS test results.
Built In QoS: Prioritize Your Games
Built in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full Compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux Support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel v4.4 / 4.2 / 3.6 / 3.2
- RJ45 Port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables
- Prioritize Your Data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables. The RJ45 port on XG-C100C gives you easy migration to futuristic 10G speed on acessible copper network cable.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure.
Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration. XG-C100C provides complete backwards compatibility with 5G, 2.5G, 1G, and 100Mbps, ensuring the best flexibility.
|Interface||1x RJ45 Ethernet Port
Card Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
|Data Transfer Rates||Speed Auto-Negotiation
|Jumbo Frame||Up to 9KB|
|LEDs||1x Dual Color Speed LED 1x Single Color Link/ Activity LED|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C
|Network Protocols||IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
|Dimensions||120 x 85 x 20.5mm (Without Bezel)|