Seirēn Elite – Professional Studio-Grade Recording
The Razer Seirēn Elite is a streamer certified pro-grade dynamic streaming microphone designed to take the quality of your stream to the next level. It produces a warm and rich vocal quality, further enhanced by the addition of a high-pass filter and a digital/analog limiter that produces exceptionally clean audio.
- Dynamic microphone made for professional streaming
- Professional Grade - Single dynamic capsule ensures minimal electronic interference for a richer, warmer and true to life broadcasting experience
- Built in High-Pass Filter - Cuts out unwanted low-frequency vibrations (footsteps or the rumbles of an air conditioner) to provide only the cleanest recording signals
- Digital / Analog limiter to reduce distortion
- 16-bit / 48kHz resolution
- Zero-latency 3.5mm headphone monitoring port
- Flat frequency response for accurate recordings
Elevate Your Broadcast
Being a streamer means connecting with your audience through your own unique perspective. Whether you're sharing game theories or dishing witty commentary, your voice is your ultimate tool in emoting excitement, frustration, and keeping viewers engaged. Now, take your audio to the next level with the Razer Seirēn Elite and let your personality truly shine.
We are constantly looking for ways to support the streaming community; that's why it's so important for us to work together with other players in the ecosystem.
Streamlabs is the #1 free platform that streamers use to customize and grow their channels.
You've Never Sounded Better
The Razer Seirēn Elite's professional-grade single dynamic capsule ensures minimal electronic interference so your voice sounds richer, warmer and true to life during your broadcast.
* Microphone boom arm not included.
Clean & Clear
Thanks to an inbuilt high-pass filter that cuts out unwanted low-frequency vibrations, like footsteps or the rumble of an air conditioner, only the cleanest recording signals are picked up.
Sound Steady All the Time
When the action heats up, it's easy to get a little too enthusiastic with your shoutcalls. When that happens, a digital/analog limiter helps adjust your gains to prevent audio distortion and voice clipping, so you'll always sound in control.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7
- Mac® OS 10.8 or later
|Product||Professional-Grade High-Definition Studio Sound USB Digital Condenser Microphone|
|Capsules||Ø 25mm condenser capsules|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||17.8mV/Pa @ 1kHz|
|Max SPL||120dB (THD: <1% 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Power Output (RMS)||85 mW (at 16Ω)|
|THD||< 0.5% (at 1kHz)|
|Control||Volume turn knob, Gain turn knob|
|Connector||3.5mm headphone port|
- Razer Seirēn Elite Microphone
- Desk Stand Base
- USB Cable (3m)
- Microphone Windscreen
- User Information