Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Cesar from Edmonton writes:
- Good compact
- The length of the clamp was not big enough to fit the rear view mirror for my Dodge Ram Also when you lose power to the device the ROM memory would lose key information such as date, and time, prompting to enter it every time you started the device.
- did not work for me
Dan from Edmonton writes:
- Easy to install and setup. Good quality recording at 1080p. Don't even notice it is there.
- Only uses SDHC micro SD cards. max storage is 32GB.
- I have one of these for my wife's vehicle and mine and they work great. I only wish that gps was built in, but I got it on sale and it's a good value. You can buy a gps add on, but then you have more wiring to deal with. If you have never used a dash cam before, you will not be disappointed,