Add An Extra IP Security Camera to QNAP NAS Surveillance Station
This QNAP 1-Camera License Pack lets you add 1 additional IP Camera to your QNAP Surveillance Station.
It is easy to add this license key on the Surveillance Station User Interface Screen and manage the camera on the QNAP network.
Surveillance Station Pro supports over 1,400 IP cameras, ranging from high-end to low-end models, and is compatible with ONVIF specifications. The wide scale of supported IP cameras presents the Surveillance Station Pro a well-rounded surveillance solution for both professional businesses environments and home environments.
The Surveillance Station Pro has one free IP camera license installed by default. Administrators can purchase additional licenses to expand channels for IP cameras based on their needs. The flexible and convenient process for license purchasing and installation fulfills different surveillance needs of scalability in a cost-efficient way.
- Expands camera support on your existing QNAP NAS
- Authorizes and activates 1 additional IP camera per activation key
- Purchase to expand camera support by 1 camera
- Camera License Activation Key for use on 1 QNAP camera
- QNAP Turbo NAS
- QNAP Surveillance Station Pro for QNAP NAS
- QNAP Surveillance Station 5.0 VMS System
|Make and Model||Camera License Activation Key for QNAP NAS|
|Licensing||1 camera license activation key|