Samsung MLT-D116S Black Toner Cartridge
Samsung's own Genuine 1,200 page yield Black toner cartridge; this Eco-Friendly (Certified by TÜV Rheinland®) design works together with your Samsung printer to drive output. You'll enjoy top performance, total reliability and impressive quality each time you print.
Exclusively optimized for unrivaled quality
Genuine Samsung toner provides crisp details and vibrant print output. Even small printed text is clear and legible.
Trust only Original Samsung Toner
Always use Original Samsung Toner and avoid risks of printer damage or problems.
- Stand Yield Cartridge: 1,200 Pages1 per Cartridge declared yield
- Original Samsung MLT-D116S Black Laser Toner Cartridge
- Replace your printer's mono toner cartridge with ease
- Maximise performance with genuine Samsung supplies
- Designed to get outstanding print quality on every single page
Samsung's Printer Division Purchased by Hewlett Packard in 2017!
As of Nov. 1, 2017, the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. printer business and its related print affiliates were transferred to HP Inc.
So, HP has purchased the Printer Division of Samsung. They are legally continuing to use the SAMSUNG Brand Name on these Printers, their Accessories and Toner Cartridges and will continue to do so in the future.
HP + Samsung
HP is now combining the power of HP printing leadership in security, quality, and reliability with the professional performance of the Samsung Printer brand at great prices to offer unprecedented print innovations and performance for you.
For use with the following Samsung Xpress SL Series Laser Printer models:
|Make and Model||Samsung MLT-D116S Black Toner Cartridge|
|Part Number||Samsung: MLT-D116S
|Toner Color||Black (K)|
|Toner Type||Original Samsung Black Toner|
|Cartridge Yield||1,200 Pages1 per Cartridge|
- Page yield is the number of pages a printer can produce with a particular cartridge, based on assumptions. Samsung has tested all current toner cartridges in accordance with the ISO / IEC 19752 standard, giving customers more confidence and reliability when basing purchase decisions on toner yields.