USB-C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter - 4K 60Hz
Use this USB C to mDP adapter to connect your USB Type C computer to a Mini DisplayPort monitor
This USB-C™ to Mini DisplayPort adapter lets you output mDP video and audio from the USB Type-C™ port on your laptop or other device. The adapter works with USB-C™ devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal (DP Alt Mode), such as your MacBook Pro, Chromebook™ or other USB-C™ laptop.
This versatile adapter enables you to connect a Mini DisplayPort monitor to your USB-C™ computer using a Mini DisplayPort cable, or re-purpose your existing mDP equipped workspace to work with your new USB-C™ computer.
- Run resource-demanding applications on 4K displays at 60Hz
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- 7.1 audio support
- Connect your BYOD MacBook Pro or Dell XPS with USB-C™ to a provided Mini DisplayPort monitor at work
- Connect an mDP display to your USB-C laptop to use as a secondary display
- Connect a secondary USB-C™ laptop to the mDP port on your 2009 or 2010 iMac, to use your iMac as a monitor
Ultra HD 4K resolution at 60Hz
For easier multitasking, the adapter lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your computer's USB-C™ connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K 60Hz display. This makes it easier to multitask, even while working on resource-demanding applications.
With this adapter, you can achieve an output resolution of up to 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz, perfect for high-resolution tasks such as viewing 4K video. The adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
The CDP2MDP is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Your USB-C device must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP alt mode) to work with this adapter.
- This adapter outputs a single-mode Mini DisplayPort signal and will not work with additional video adapters such as Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, Mini DisplayPort to VGA or Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapters.
- This adapter will not support Thunderbolt displays.
|Product||USB-C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter|
|Chipset||NXP - PTN5100
Pericom - PI3DPX1203
|Ports||1 x USB-C (24 pin) DisplayPort Alt Mode Male Input
1 x Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output
|Audio Specifications||7.1 surround sound|
|Max. Digital Resolution||4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60 Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||1024 x 768
1280 x 720
1920 x 1080 @ 144hz
1920 x 1200
2560 x 1440
2560 x 1600
3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Video Revision||DisplayPort 1.2|
|Cable Length||0.6" (14mm)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Storage: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||5 ~ 90% RH|
|Certifications||RoHS compliant, CE, FCC|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||1.1" x 0.6" x 2.4" (27 x 16 x 60 mm)|
- StarTech USB-C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter
- User Information