ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti: The Sweet Spot of Performance
This new ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 4x longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability.
A customizable backlit logo enables unique system personalization options and the VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 TI also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan: 4x Longer Lifespan
It is no surprise that today's modern Video Cards require serious cooling solutions. That doesn't mean that they have to have 3 huge fans and sound like a hurricane. Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan used on this ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 TI lasts 4x longer than the competition. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother and quieter; further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Nvidia GeForce™ GTX 1070 Ti:
- OC Mode: Boost Clock: 1,721 MHz, Base Clock: 1,645 MHz
- Gaming Mode: Boost Clock: 1,683 MHz, Base Clock: 1,607 MHz
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 4X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences
- Customizable Backlit Logo gives your system a truly unique look with your own LED backlit logo design
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
VR-Friendly HDMI Ports For Immersive VR
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 TI graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Customizable Backlit Logo: An Unique Look
This ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 TI comes with an LED backlit ASUS logo that you can swap with your own custom design for a truly unique look for your build.
GPU Tweak II w/ XSplit Gamecaster: Intuitive performance tweaking
GPU Tweak II
Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers.
XSplit Gamecaster: Instant gameplay streaming
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game streams.
- Power Supply: 500W Minimum w/ 1x 8-pin PCI-E power connector available
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot
- Windows® 10, 8.x & 7
|Chipset||Nvidia GeForce™ GTX 1070 Ti|
|CUDA Cores||2,432 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clocks||OC Mode:
Boost Clock: 1,721 MHz / Base Clock: 1,645 MHz
|Raw Performance||OC Mode Boost Clock: 8.28 TFLOPS|
|Memory||8GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||8008 MHz Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||256.3 GB/sec|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Cooler||Dual slot active cooler|
|Resolution||Up to 7,680 x 4,320 @ 60Hz
(4x 4K UHD monitors in 2x2 grid)
|DisplayPort||2x DisplayPort 1.4 ports|
|HDMI||2x HDMI v2.0b port|
|DVI||1x DVI-D port|
|Dimensions||266.7 x 111.2 x 38.1mm|