ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti Advanced Edition 8GB GDDR5 with rigorous testing for enhanced reliability and performance
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that's engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
Take on today's most challenging, graphics-intensive games without missing a beat. The GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics cards deliver the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal™ - the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
- 1,746 MHz Boost Clock in OC Mode featuring 8GB GDDR5 memory, 2,432 CUDA cores
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™ Monitors and laptops that feature NVIDIA G-SYNCTM technology
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- A strong metal backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian
- Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. Play in silence with 0dB fans
- IP5X-Certified Fans are dust resistant for longer fan lifespan
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and superior reliability
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming
Strong and Sturdy
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti is engineered with a strong metal backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines - a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
Game Longer - Guaranteed!
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles - like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
Patented Wing-Blade Design
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure - Patented wing-blade fans deliver maximum air flow and 105%-greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
Game in Complete Silence - Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level*, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
* 55°C for Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan - Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti's fans are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process - All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first, 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This innovative manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
6+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II
ASUS engineers have integrated premium components into our graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, provide 2X-lower component buzzing while under full load, and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
VR-friendly HDMI Ports
Enjoy Immersive Virtual Reality Experiences - Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti has two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual-reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
Enjoy Flawless Gameplay
The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming - NVIDIA G-SYNC™ synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce® GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
Learn more about ASUS gaming monitors Here
Gaming Performance, Brilliantly Boosted
Boost Game in SLI Configuration with ROG SLI HB Bridge - The all-new ROG SLI HB (High-Bandwidth) Bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth of the previous generation to deliver gloriously detailed graphics and silky smooth gameplay. Support for multiple 2-way configurations - both 3-slot and 4-slot - provide maximum flexibility. ROG SLI HB Bridge features ASUS-exclusive Aura RGB lighting that displays millions of colors to express your unique gaming style, and Aura Sync technology that perfectly synchronizes lighting for a system that really shines.
Learn more Here
GPU Tweak II
Intuitive Performance Tweaking - Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new interface, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
Learn more Here
XSplit Gamecaster: Instant Gameplay Streaming
An included one-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license* - a USD$99 value - lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and includes GPU Tweak II controls, so you're able to choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
Learn more Here
A one-click performance kick -
- Tweak Visual Effects: Speed up your PC by tuning Windows' visual effects.
- System Servies: Manage Windows services and processes, manually or automatically.
- Memory Defragmentation: Rearrange and free up system memory without closing any processes.
Windows® PC with:
- Windows® 10, 8.x or 7 (64bit highly recommended)
- PCI-e 3.0 Card Slot with room for double wide card
- Runs in PCI-e 2.0 Card Slot with reduced performance
- 500W Power Supply with 1x 150W 6-pin or 8-pin PCI-e connector
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage based on this graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system parts. Your system may require more or less power.
- Installation software requires an optical drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) Display Monitor
- Not made for Commercial use; AMD suggests FirePro™ Graphics Cards for Industrial 3D Graphics Use.
|Chipset||NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 TI|
|CUDA Core||2,432 cores|
|Engine Clock||Base: 1,670 MHz / Boost: 1,746 MHz (OC mode)
Base: 1,683 MHz / Boost: 1,683 MHz (Gaming mode)
|Process Technology||16 nm|
|Memory Clock||8,008 MHz|
|Memory Bandwidth||256.3 GB/s|
|Cooling||Triple slot active cooler|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Max Power Draw||500W|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Max. Display Support||Supports up to 4 Monitors at once|
|Multi GPU Support||N/A|
|Softwares||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
|HDMI||2 x HDMI v2.0 ports|
|DisplayPort||2 x DisplayPort 1.4 ports|
|DVI||1 x DVI-D|
|DirectX Support||Version 12|
|OpenGL Support||Version 4.5|
|Dimensions||10.63" x 4.76" x 2.01" (27 x 12.1 x 5.1 cm)|
- Asus Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti Advanced Edition 8GB Video Card
- Software Driver Disc
- Quick Installation Guide