HP / Samsung Toner for ML-1665, ML1865W, M301x & M306x Printers
Designed to ensure a uniform print quality while being easy to maintain and manage, this origianl HP / SAMSUNG Black Toner Cartridge uses Real Time Consumable Monitoring Technology to monitor itself and notifies your Samsung Laser Printers when the toner is low or needs to be replaced.
- Standard Yield Cartridge: 4,000 Pages1 per Cartridge declared yield
- Original Samsung MLT-D118L Black Laser Toner Cartridge
- Replace Your Printer's Black Toner Cartridge with ease
- Designed for outstanding print quality on every single page
Samsung's Printer Division Purchased by Hewlett Packard in 2017!
As of Nov. 1, 2017, the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. printer business and its related print affiliates were transferred to HP Inc.
So, HP has purchased the Printer Division of Samsung. They are legally continuing to use the SAMSUNG Brand Name on these Printers, their Accessories and Toner Cartridges and will continue to do so in the future.
HP + Samsung
HP is now combining the power of HP printing leadership in security, quality, and reliability with the professional performance of the Samsung Printer brand at great prices to offer unprecedented print innovations and performance for you.
For use with the following Samsung Laser Printers:
- Samsung ML-1665 Laser Printers
- Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printers
- Samsung M301x Series All In One Laser Printers
- Samsung M306x Series All In One Laser Printers
|Compatibility||Samsung ML-1665 Laser Printers
Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printers
Samsung M301x Series All In One Laser Printers
Samsung M306x Series All In One Laser Printers
|Toner Color||Black (K)|
|Toner Type||Original Samsung Black Toner|
|Cartridge Yield||4,000 Pages1 per Cartridge|
- Page yield is the average number of pages a printer can produce with a particular cartridge, based on set printing standards. Samsung has tested all current toner cartridges in accordance with the ISO / IEC 19752 standard, giving customers more confidence and reliability when basing purchase decisions on toner yields.