Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Noisier and less cooling than an air flow solution
Sean E. from Calgary writes:
- It's water cooled?
- Software is horrible. Extremely noisy compared to air cooling. Runs hotter than air cooling.
- Don't bother with an all-in-one water cooler, stick with air cooling like a CoolerMaster 212 or something similar. You'll save money, have a quieter computer, run cooler, and not have to run the corsair bloatware required to control this thing.
Rob from Winnipeg writes:
- This AIO Cooler lower my temps 10 ~ 15° from the cooler master hyper 212 led. My 8600k 5Ghz @ 1.29v is staying below 55 degrees under 100% load. Super easy to set up. Sound isn't bad at all.
- None so far
- I was thinking about delidding this CPU. But with these temps I'm not going to bother.