Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great mobo for the price
Kurtis from Calgary writes:
- - Excellent board so far - M.2 Drive support - APP Center makes flashing bios and driver updates easy (but the software is annoying but can be disabled easily)
- - On board audio is lacking and I still required a sound card to drive my ATH-AD700X. Other Z370 boards may be better. - Wi-fi is pretty useless but whatever - Only 2 external USB connectors so if you want front usb and connection to your close loop water cooler you such as EVGA's you won't have room for connection to anything else such as for a power supply Corsair Link Digital connection.
- Great mobo for the price I paid on Black Friday. I haven't tried O/C yet but Bios seems more than capable.