- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great if you want to BBQ the parts!
- Great looking, comes with 4 fans and the price isn't too bad.
- This case is notoriously known for having very poor front fan ventilation, myself had the motherboard reaching over 45° C when running for more then 4 hours at a time. When I took off the front cover so the fans could breathe motherboard temps went down to 32° C. Don't even ask what the cpu and gpu temps were at..
- Do not get this case unless you want to run with the faceplate off.
Official Reply from Memory Express:
Sensor temperature readings in the 45° C range are well within the safe zone for modern motherboards; even during extended marathon gaming sessions.
While that temperature may be higher than you like personally, it is well within the normal and safe operating range of your hardware.
Feel free to reinstall your Tempered Glass Faceplate if you like how it looks...
5 star to make up for a 1.
- Easy to build Thank god all these features are becoming standard 3 RGB Fans are worth at least the sale price I spent for this case.
- The 1 stupid thing (each case apparently has to have 1 or multiple stupid things.) like another reviewer mentioned is the front fans are too short to reach the motherboard, waiting on some extensions from amazon. No RGB Hub, but in my eyes that's not a weakness because one usually immediately tacks on 50-80$ to the price tag.
- Normally I'd 4 star this case because it's impossible to install the front fans without the (not supplied) 4pin extension cables. But some guy decided to leave a 1 star reviews for no RGB hub (on a 89$ case) and poor air flow. My Temps are fine right now and I don't even have the front fans plugged in yet, played PUBG OC'd on air without a single issue. I'm not a enthusiast, but the 200R was out of stock and this was the best thing in that price range, and I'm not disappointed.
- comes with good rgb fans
- no rgb hub so eather need to buy the hub or have motherboard with rgb header an air flow sucks take off the front drops temp over 20c
Amazing case for the price
- Lots of cable management room. 3 x RGB LED 120mm fans in the front, 1 x 120mm fan in rear. 120mm rad AIO cooler will fit in the back. Decent build quality. Tempered glass side panel. Dedicated SSD Mounting area. PSU Cover. PSU Fan dust cover. RGB 3-way splitter.
- No optical drive bay. Fan cables are too short to reach the main board (had to use extensions that did not come with the case). Does come with a molex fan splitter if you don't mind running fans at max all the time. No grommets for cable routing holes. Only two hard drive bays and one SSD bay (can mount SSD in hard drive bay).
- This is an awesome case for $109. Just amazing. Great cable management, good build quality, tempered glass...all features you would find in a more expensive case. The RGB fans work great, and can all plug into a single header using the splitter that comes with the case. The fan cables are way too short, and they only supply a molex splitter (- 1 star) Everything else is great. Can't believe it's only $109.