Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
justin from Lamont writes:
- comes with good rgb fans
- no rgb hub so eather need to buy the hub or have motherboard with rgb header an air flow sucks take off the front drops temp over 20c
Amazing case for the price
John K from Winnipeg writes:
- Lots of cable management room. 3 x RGB LED 120mm fans in the front, 1 x 120mm fan in rear. 120mm rad AIO cooler will fit in the back. Decent build quality. Tempered glass side panel. Dedicated SSD Mounting area. PSU Cover. PSU Fan dust cover. RGB 3-way splitter.
- No optical drive bay. Fan cables are too short to reach the main board (had to use extensions that did not come with the case). Does come with a molex fan splitter if you don't mind running fans at max all the time. No grommets for cable routing holes. Only two hard drive bays and one SSD bay (can mount SSD in hard drive bay).
- This is an awesome case for $109. Just amazing. Great cable management, good build quality, tempered glass...all features you would find in a more expensive case. The RGB fans work great, and can all plug into a single header using the splitter that comes with the case. The fan cables are way too short, and they only supply a molex splitter (- 1 star) Everything else is great. Can't believe it's only $109.