Asus Radeon RX 560 Cards Are The Sweet Spot Of Performance
ASUS Radeon RX 560 4GB EVO OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI AMD Graphics Card
ASUS Radeon RX 560 comes equipped with dual fan design for 2X greater air flow and 3X quieter performance. The fans are IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- 1,187 MHz Boost Clock (Gaming Mode) for outstanding gaming performance
- Utilizes AMD Polaris architecture for efficient gaming and graphics performance
- Dual-fan design for twice the airflow and 3x quieter performance
- IP5X-certified dust resistant patented wing-blade fans improves reliability of system cooling performance
- Intuitive GPU Tweak II Interface to easily monitor and control your GPU's performance and cooling
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
The Best for Your Compact Build
ASUS Radeon RX 560 comes equipped with a dust proof fan for a 25% longer card lifespan and the fans is IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability. Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Radeon RX 560 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
I/O Ports Highlight
- 1 x Native DVI-D
- 1 x Native HDMI
- 1 x Native DisplayPort
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow. 3X quieter.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow while maintaining 3X quieter performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
ASUS fan design is certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
XSplit Gamecaster: Stream and record your gameplay instantly
Now, you can also launch XSplitGamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
Windows® PC with:
- Windows® 10, 8.x or 7 (64bit highly recommended)
- PCI-e 3.0 Card Slot with room for double wide card
- Runs in PCI-e 2.0 Card Slot with reduced performance
- 400W Power Supply
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage based on this graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system parts. Your system may require more or less power.
- Installation software requires an optical drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) Display Monitor
- Not made for Commercial use; AMD suggests FirePro™ Graphics Cards for Industrial 3D Graphics Use.
|Make and Model||ASUS Radeon™ RX 560 EVO OC Edition Video Card|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon™ RX 560|
|Clock Rate||OC Mode (Boost Clock): 1,197 MHz
Gaming Mode (Core Clock): 1,187 MHz
Base Clock: 1,149 MHz
|Stream Processors||896 Stream Processors|
|GPU Performance (TFLOPs)||N/A|
|Texture Fill Rate (GT/s )||N/A|
|Memory||4 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||6,000 MHz Effective
(1500 MHz GDDR5)
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/s)||N/A|
|Cooling||Dual slot dual fan cooler|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Power Type||PCIe Bus Powered only|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution: 5120 x 2880|
|Max. Display Support||N/A|
|Multi GPU Support||N/A|
|DVI||1x DVI-D port|
|HDMI||1x HDMI v2.0 ports|
|DisplayPort v1.2||1x DisplayPort port|
|DirectX Support||Version 12|
|OpenGL Support||Version 4.5|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||8.7" x 4.5" x 1.5" (22 x 11.5 x 3.9 cm)