Celsius Series Celsius S36 – The Cool, Silent Type
The Celsius series builds upon proven technology with cutting edge advancements and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
Smart dual mode speed controls are both simple and robust with no need for additional software. Both fan and pump speeds can be managed by an intelligent auto mode or switched to PWM mode for precise user control.
For true enthusiasts, the satisfaction of a clean and efficient build can never be overstated, and the Celsius makes this easier than ever with an integrated fan hub and concealed cable routing.
- The Celsius series uses a combination of cutting edge technology and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
- An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage situation.
- Included Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans offer a wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allowing for near silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage.
- An integrated fan hub with concealed cable routing simplifies cable management for a clean installation.
- Standard G 1/4" thread settings - Radiator fittings use standard G 1/4" thread for maximum compatibility and expandability with standard do-it-yourself components. Easily add and integrate a GPU block of your choice to eliminate noisy graphics card fans so the only sound you hear is the sound of your game.
Built For Silence
Ceramic pump bearings and internal sound dampening ensure dependable operation at a near inaudible 20dB noise level.
Dual Mode Fan Control
An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage scenario.
Integrated Fan Hub
All fan cables are fully concealed from pump to radiator, simplifying cable management for a clean looking installation.
Durable metal fittings with standard G 1/4" threads offer maximum compatibility, allowing easy integration of additional cooling components such as custom graphics card water blocks.
Low permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves maintain loop integrity and cooling effectiveness over years of continuous usage.
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWN Fans
A wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allows for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage.
Hybrid Copper / Aluminum Cooling
A solid copper cold plate works in parallel with aluminum radiator fins to pull heat from components and remove it from the system with maximum efficiency.
Pre-Applied Thermal Paste
The Celsius is ready to go with perfect thermal paste coverage right out of the box. Simply select the appropriate mounting hardware for your CPU socket, remove the cover and install.
- Intel® LGA 2066 (via included 2011-v3 kit) / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 socket
- AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / TR4 (via included bracket in AMD Threadripper box) socket
|Product||Water Cooling System|
Tubing: Sleeved low-permability rubber tubes
|Fan Size||3 x 120mm Fans|
|Fan Type||Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 PWM|
|Bearing Type||LLS bearing|
|Connector Type||4-pin PWM|
|Speed||500 ~ 2,000 RPM|
|Airflow||87.6 CFM (Max.)|
|Static Pressure||2.30 mmH2O (Max.)|
|Noise Level||32.2 dBA|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|Max Input Current||0.2A|
|Fan Control||Integrated dual mode|
|Bearing Type||Ceramic bearing and shaft|
|Connector Type||PWM controlled|
|Speed||1,950 ~ 3,150 RPM|
|Static Pressure||1.0 mmH2O (Max.)|
|Noise Level||20.0 dBA|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|Max Input Current||0.15A|
|Rated Input Power||9W|
|Port Threads||G 1/4"|
|Fan Screw Threads||UNC 6-32|
|Dimensions||Fan: 3x 120 x 120 x 25 mm Fans
Radiator: 403 x 123 x 30 mm
Tube Length: 400mm
- Fractal Design Celsius S36 Water Cooling System
- 3 x Dynamic X2 GP-12 PWM Fans
- Mounting Hardware For All Listed Sockets
- Fan and Radiator Mounting Screws
- User's Manual